175 pts · August 13, 2015
I had one. Scared the hell out of me. Hand in pocket, King snake, scream like girl, drop it 60 feet onto partner. > Screams like girl.
In my top 1.
Also it is sliced incorrectly.
"....sissster...."
I'm there now. Today was gorgeous.
Looks like the fibrechannel San switches I used to work on.
True story.
What point are you making?
Yeah. She said the kid doesn't know anything about how things work and Bernie is pie in the sky.
Pretty much yeah. A bunch of greedy, selfish turds, we are.
A chump maybe but definitely not a Trump.
You won't. Congress makes law. Congress is paid for by the corps that these policies would get rid of. You just pay more and see nothing.
Agree. I have ten employees. Bernies policies would break me.
That's his point. Communism as a theory is good. In praxis it fails because people are involved.
I'd stick that in my mouth if you know what I mean.
True. But we still don't say Cali.
We don't say Cali. And if you say Cali to one of us, we won't like you anymore. It's annoying.
Yeah but...when would you ever get anything done!?! I mean I'm all for sessy time but sheesh.
God above.
Really not a willpower problem, bro. Some folks wiring is different from yours.
Well that's pretty shitty.
Sorry if I'm being thick but I don't understand the point you're making.
If he's describing himself, he's doing it wrong. Amirite?
In ADDITION to all the junk that may come along with adopting a child who is in the system for a reason.
Agree. My wife and I have tried for 16 years, no luck. But our fear in adopting older is that there is normal parenting stuff we won't know
Re:adoption...there are plenty of orphans, yes. But there aren't plenty of brand new infants for people who want to raise from birth.
False dichotomy.
I wonder if he is using the same when we are using.
But science says that region has been desert and has had bad crops for 8000 years. So… It's safe to say it takes a while?
For the uninitiated: how?
I had one. Scared the hell out of me. Hand in pocket, King snake, scream like girl, drop it 60 feet onto partner. > Screams like girl.
In my top 1.
Also it is sliced incorrectly.
"....sissster...."
I'm there now. Today was gorgeous.
Looks like the fibrechannel San switches I used to work on.
True story.
What point are you making?
Yeah. She said the kid doesn't know anything about how things work and Bernie is pie in the sky.
Pretty much yeah. A bunch of greedy, selfish turds, we are.
A chump maybe but definitely not a Trump.
You won't. Congress makes law. Congress is paid for by the corps that these policies would get rid of. You just pay more and see nothing.
Agree. I have ten employees. Bernies policies would break me.
That's his point. Communism as a theory is good. In praxis it fails because people are involved.
I'd stick that in my mouth if you know what I mean.
True. But we still don't say Cali.
We don't say Cali. And if you say Cali to one of us, we won't like you anymore. It's annoying.
Yeah but...when would you ever get anything done!?! I mean I'm all for sessy time but sheesh.
God above.
Really not a willpower problem, bro. Some folks wiring is different from yours.
Well that's pretty shitty.
Sorry if I'm being thick but I don't understand the point you're making.
If he's describing himself, he's doing it wrong. Amirite?
In ADDITION to all the junk that may come along with adopting a child who is in the system for a reason.
Agree. My wife and I have tried for 16 years, no luck. But our fear in adopting older is that there is normal parenting stuff we won't know
Re:adoption...there are plenty of orphans, yes. But there aren't plenty of brand new infants for people who want to raise from birth.
False dichotomy.
I wonder if he is using the same when we are using.
But science says that region has been desert and has had bad crops for 8000 years. So… It's safe to say it takes a while?
For the uninitiated: how?