166 pts ยท November 14, 2014
So... hello imgur! (^_^)
srsly, fuck you, caleb!
-came- in today
any sharks in there?
It lives in your bed now.
aww yiss
Maybe for some it'll be like in the song "If you like pina colada": It was my own lovely lady and she said, "Oh, it's you?"
still he looked pretty dead. maybe he becomes a white walker huehue
yep... but he's a maine coon :) still...a pretty big boy
There are always bigger cats haha. The cat of a friend of mine has ~13kg/29lbs ^^
very charming
when I see this I feel like a little kid again
well, then it's just the photo. how big is sid, btw? cause he/she looks pretty big
why would someone plan and/or build such a toilet?
okay, seems like this is not THAT picture. sorry OP :3
oh no... THAT is the pic? I'm confused. Too many Charmander are going 'round imgur
Do you even know what you've started with that picture? Charmander is EVERYWHERE
but still, it is an evil look
aaaaand he won my heart
I thought the same. That look.... uuuaahhhhh
how can someone do such things?!
"tomorrow i will rule the woooooorld"
Rule #2: Except she's reaaally hot
RIP limes
they see me rollin'
"camera, party....you got in my way you little.... oh, camera, party :D"
Well said. And there's so much truth in it my brain hurts.
While he's wearing a tutu
Walter White in a tutu?
*to do (sry)
For a moment I was like "what has Breaking Bad to to with Malcom in the Middle??" ...oh.. *facepalm*
srsly, fuck you, caleb!
-came- in today
any sharks in there?
It lives in your bed now.
aww yiss
Maybe for some it'll be like in the song "If you like pina colada": It was my own lovely lady and she said, "Oh, it's you?"
still he looked pretty dead. maybe he becomes a white walker huehue
yep... but he's a maine coon :) still...a pretty big boy
There are always bigger cats haha. The cat of a friend of mine has ~13kg/29lbs ^^
very charming
when I see this I feel like a little kid again
well, then it's just the photo. how big is sid, btw? cause he/she looks pretty big
why would someone plan and/or build such a toilet?
okay, seems like this is not THAT picture. sorry OP :3
oh no... THAT is the pic? I'm confused. Too many Charmander are going 'round imgur
Do you even know what you've started with that picture? Charmander is EVERYWHERE
but still, it is an evil look
aaaaand he won my heart
I thought the same. That look.... uuuaahhhhh
how can someone do such things?!
"tomorrow i will rule the woooooorld"
Rule #2: Except she's reaaally hot
RIP limes
they see me rollin'
"camera, party....you got in my way you little.... oh, camera, party :D"
Well said. And there's so much truth in it my brain hurts.
While he's wearing a tutu
Walter White in a tutu?
*to do (sry)
For a moment I was like "what has Breaking Bad to to with Malcom in the Middle??" ...oh.. *facepalm*