224 pts · October 20, 2012
This is my pubic profile? Oh... I read that wrong.
Discreet math is when you sneak a calculator into an exam, right? (you probably mean discrete math, which quite seemed easy for me)
I don't know, let's find out by letting Imgur find it: #317
I watched this for 10 minutes straight, I keep seeing more and more details each time. Is there a video sauce for this?
The title is a lie, I've literally seen none of these before!
Every time I see #1, the quality keeps getting worse. The original was a perfect PNG, this has tons of jpeg
Or they just threw a neural network and a bunch of servers at it
In Polish it's called a "małpa", which means monkey. I have no idea why it's called that.
This is actually a really great example of monostable, bistable and astable circuits (also called "multivibrators")
It used to (back in 2014 I think), it was fixed
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Day 87: I finally managed to uncover the end of this chain
It's a graph of temperature, in CPU terms, lower temperature is better. Apparently chocolate isolates better than air.
And the science gets done, and we make a neat gun
This is just one of the methods you can use to enter a lucid dream. This method however is very difficult in comparison. Google lucid dreams
PC users can also reply to this comment if they mess with DevTools a bit.
[email protected] hunter2 (it should view as stars to you right?)
It was my birthday yesterday, am I relevant?
This is updated from the previous charts split by genre. At least some of them, I thought it was the same until I looked at the action tree.
Am I the only one who didn't like Attack on Titan? I gave it a shot but got bored after 3-4 episodes.
Me too. Also, is there even an English name which ends with Q, V or Z?
I'm Alpha Omega... What the fuck?
They had enough time to code a Halloween game, but not enough to add favorites folders! Sarah pls
European here. We keep them in the bathroom.
Can I get an explanation? I don't get both the comment and the original joke.
No, his wife had him 10 years ago.
Don't tell anyone or they'll do that to you
What fight club?
I just opened this on my phone so I could see it. Still nothing. I think my phone's screen resolution might be too shitty.
No, it clearly says he's HACKERMAN.
I'm doing science and I'm still alive
Discreet math is when you sneak a calculator into an exam, right? (you probably mean discrete math, which quite seemed easy for me)
I don't know, let's find out by letting Imgur find it: #317
I watched this for 10 minutes straight, I keep seeing more and more details each time. Is there a video sauce for this?
The title is a lie, I've literally seen none of these before!
Every time I see #1, the quality keeps getting worse. The original was a perfect PNG, this has tons of jpeg
Or they just threw a neural network and a bunch of servers at it
In Polish it's called a "małpa", which means monkey. I have no idea why it's called that.
This is actually a really great example of monostable, bistable and astable circuits (also called "multivibrators")
It used to (back in 2014 I think), it was fixed
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Day 87: I finally managed to uncover the end of this chain
It's a graph of temperature, in CPU terms, lower temperature is better. Apparently chocolate isolates better than air.
And the science gets done, and we make a neat gun
This is just one of the methods you can use to enter a lucid dream. This method however is very difficult in comparison. Google lucid dreams
PC users can also reply to this comment if they mess with DevTools a bit.
[email protected] hunter2 (it should view as stars to you right?)
It was my birthday yesterday, am I relevant?
This is updated from the previous charts split by genre. At least some of them, I thought it was the same until I looked at the action tree.
Am I the only one who didn't like Attack on Titan? I gave it a shot but got bored after 3-4 episodes.
Me too. Also, is there even an English name which ends with Q, V or Z?
I'm Alpha Omega... What the fuck?
They had enough time to code a Halloween game, but not enough to add favorites folders! Sarah pls
European here. We keep them in the bathroom.
Can I get an explanation? I don't get both the comment and the original joke.
No, his wife had him 10 years ago.
Don't tell anyone or they'll do that to you
What fight club?
I just opened this on my phone so I could see it. Still nothing. I think my phone's screen resolution might be too shitty.
No, it clearly says he's HACKERMAN.
I'm doing science and I'm still alive