Late 30's Army Vet now Medical Logistician for St Louis hospital system. Big Sci-Fi fan, huge book worm. Loves everything LOTR, Dune, Sword of Truth, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Vampire Chronicles and Tom Clancy. Owner of the Great Dane Lacey Loo
There was no source from where I got it and I'm not sure about that ass biscuit comment! Lol
What the hell is tire money!
Love to know what the questions were!
Same here
Wine and more store
Do they sell them?
I always was a fan of VIII
Is this VIII
Garlic press??
What is the bottle opener?
Does she ever looking fucking forward!
Not sure, just favorited it and you will have it forever!
You did! Upvote for you!
v
No problem.... just want to give support! But it's cool! Keep working it and I bet we will see a BEFORE/AFTER post of you soon!
Send in PM
Second
Oh very good selection!
What you drink there?
tit
How much?
Connect the dots, LaLaLa!
Second
Fuck yay