4328 pts ยท December 4, 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=225Mx6ya7SQ Here's the sauce for this Rick Mercer rant. A little old but still a good one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=225Mx6ya7SQ Here's the sauce for this rant.
Bought! I can't wait to see it in person! Will be my first piece of art in my new place :D . Thanks for posting OP
Channing is the best!
Olan!
I love his podcast! I actually prefer it over watching his videos. We need more episodes though!
I'm so glad to hear that! Very brave of you to take that step. Also sometimes Imgur can be a good reminder that you are not alone :)
My mom's a BC teacher. She wants to be back so badly!
Except here the kids write letters to Christy Clark asking why they don't have school haha.
Why do I care so much about this staying at zero points??
same here. Interesting yet creepy!
woooo! :)
I had a prof that told us he would need to see a death certificate if anyone missed an exam due to a grandma's death :/
Nah we don't say "ya'll" so much.
Was looking for this. My favourite line of the movie.
haha! I'm a student too haha and haven't watched it yet! Gotta find a time soon to watch it
The "holy trinity"! Have you seen Camp Takota yet?
I wish she still started her videos like that haha
Good for you! I finally did the same for myself and have had 2 sessions so far for my anxiety. Hope your session went well.
Thanks for posting this! I recently decided to get help for my anxiety too! Counselling has been hard so far but I know it must get better.
Youtuber Grace Helbig http://www.youtube.com/user/graciehinabox
I loved her cooking videos! Hopefully she does more soon.
"I don't knoww"
It's "It's Grace" now! New channel!
Other booths that were at this carnival http://www.border-wars.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Terrier_Kissing_Booth_Biting_Booth-550x412.jpg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQAZb9f6ZFw
For me it was "Previously on Arrested Development" voice. Netflix has caused me to watch a lot of it lately.
+1 for Ze Frank! Such a great youtuber who not only does hilarious silly videos, but also moving ones, http://www.youtube.com/user/zefrank1
Ze Frank!
Vancouver as well here. I'm happy with the sun. And at least we did get some snow this year!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=225Mx6ya7SQ Here's the sauce for this Rick Mercer rant. A little old but still a good one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=225Mx6ya7SQ Here's the sauce for this rant.
Bought! I can't wait to see it in person! Will be my first piece of art in my new place :D . Thanks for posting OP
Channing is the best!
Olan!
I love his podcast! I actually prefer it over watching his videos. We need more episodes though!
I'm so glad to hear that! Very brave of you to take that step. Also sometimes Imgur can be a good reminder that you are not alone :)
My mom's a BC teacher. She wants to be back so badly!
Except here the kids write letters to Christy Clark asking why they don't have school haha.
Why do I care so much about this staying at zero points??
same here. Interesting yet creepy!
woooo! :)
I had a prof that told us he would need to see a death certificate if anyone missed an exam due to a grandma's death :/
Nah we don't say "ya'll" so much.
Was looking for this. My favourite line of the movie.
haha! I'm a student too haha and haven't watched it yet! Gotta find a time soon to watch it
The "holy trinity"! Have you seen Camp Takota yet?
I wish she still started her videos like that haha
Good for you! I finally did the same for myself and have had 2 sessions so far for my anxiety. Hope your session went well.
Thanks for posting this! I recently decided to get help for my anxiety too! Counselling has been hard so far but I know it must get better.
Youtuber Grace Helbig http://www.youtube.com/user/graciehinabox
I loved her cooking videos! Hopefully she does more soon.
"I don't knoww"
It's "It's Grace" now! New channel!
Other booths that were at this carnival http://www.border-wars.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Terrier_Kissing_Booth_Biting_Booth-550x412.jpg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQAZb9f6ZFw
For me it was "Previously on Arrested Development" voice. Netflix has caused me to watch a lot of it lately.
+1 for Ze Frank! Such a great youtuber who not only does hilarious silly videos, but also moving ones, http://www.youtube.com/user/zefrank1
Ze Frank!
Vancouver as well here. I'm happy with the sun. And at least we did get some snow this year!