7385 pts ยท March 15, 2013
I haven't seen any of the others but I thought Now Is Good was terrible! Watch Submarine :)
This. http://www.explosm.net/db/files/Comics/Rob/ironyman.png
Oh my...
As someone who has trouble gaining weight, make one for high calorie options?
His voice resonates more clearly in my mind than when I read something Morgan Freeman has said.
I swear this is on the front page every time I come back to imgur!
So yeah who's Tobias Funke?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Pixar_film_references
Fun fact: Pixar like to hint at their next film by including something from it in the one before (e.g. Nemo in Monsters inc) :)
They also had a "final" Gollum design before remodelling it based on Andy Serkis' face, after noticing his wacky facial movements :)
Had to tilt screen forward!
Reminds me of a game controller mural or something
I agree, but yeah ironically felt inclined to upvote and now reply haha.
But then there are guys who are like.. "She liked my status.. she MUST want my babies"
Am I the only one who thinks that looks gross?
I really hope this works out :)
Me: "Hmm so whats th--whoaa....WHOAAAHH."
SORRY BEN.
What's happening then
Completely off topic, have you ever seen a baby pigeon?
I thought the tail at the top wasn't attached at first..
I remember there was a Thornberrys episode about the aye-aye..
These are incredible :)
Anyone good at photoshop? Turn it into supercat or something please...
I skipped past this, then realised it was brilliant, went back and upvoted.
Yes.
This.
Probably not gonna get noticed now but a better link courtesy of the RSA... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDZFcDGpL4U
But it seems big enough to screw through...
Imagine breeding giant spiders in some sort of oxygen lab. SORRY.
I haven't seen any of the others but I thought Now Is Good was terrible! Watch Submarine :)
This. http://www.explosm.net/db/files/Comics/Rob/ironyman.png
Oh my...
As someone who has trouble gaining weight, make one for high calorie options?
His voice resonates more clearly in my mind than when I read something Morgan Freeman has said.
I swear this is on the front page every time I come back to imgur!
So yeah who's Tobias Funke?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Pixar_film_references
Fun fact: Pixar like to hint at their next film by including something from it in the one before (e.g. Nemo in Monsters inc) :)
They also had a "final" Gollum design before remodelling it based on Andy Serkis' face, after noticing his wacky facial movements :)
Had to tilt screen forward!
Reminds me of a game controller mural or something
I agree, but yeah ironically felt inclined to upvote and now reply haha.
But then there are guys who are like.. "She liked my status.. she MUST want my babies"
Am I the only one who thinks that looks gross?
I really hope this works out :)
Me: "Hmm so whats th--whoaa....WHOAAAHH."
SORRY BEN.
What's happening then
Completely off topic, have you ever seen a baby pigeon?
I thought the tail at the top wasn't attached at first..
I remember there was a Thornberrys episode about the aye-aye..
These are incredible :)
Anyone good at photoshop? Turn it into supercat or something please...
I skipped past this, then realised it was brilliant, went back and upvoted.
Yes.
This.
Probably not gonna get noticed now but a better link courtesy of the RSA... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDZFcDGpL4U
But it seems big enough to screw through...
Imagine breeding giant spiders in some sort of oxygen lab. SORRY.