7382 pts ยท December 2, 2012
I love math.
Jesus Christ.
Your no-longer employed friends?
I love fishes cause they're so delicious.
"You thought I was dead, didn't you."
I wish I could cuddle him. Never thought I'd want to be that close to a hippo...
Oh my god, I loved this show.
This is my first time. :/
zyprexa, the worst drug in the world
Why's that?
anti-psychotic
I think they meant "their butt."
zyprexa
Orange is the New Black. Boobs.
Such a great movie.
Studying for the bar.
That looks delicious. I'd look at you like that too.
Aww! I love this!
I love burlesque!
As a gay girl, this is pretty alright.
I would love to share some tea and crumpets with this man.
http://www.girlgonegeekblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/muppets-sweedish-chef-tattoo-2.jpg
I like these.
ALWAYS PUT SALT IN YOUR EYES
That is hilarious
Happens to the best of us.
There's this one too: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAfd4Myulno
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=II1BkpX03-M
?
Well, that's creepy.
That dog looks terrified.
Jesus Christ.
Your no-longer employed friends?
I love fishes cause they're so delicious.
"You thought I was dead, didn't you."
I wish I could cuddle him. Never thought I'd want to be that close to a hippo...
Oh my god, I loved this show.
This is my first time. :/
zyprexa, the worst drug in the world
Why's that?
anti-psychotic
I think they meant "their butt."
zyprexa
Orange is the New Black. Boobs.
Such a great movie.
Studying for the bar.
That looks delicious. I'd look at you like that too.
Aww! I love this!
I love burlesque!
As a gay girl, this is pretty alright.
I would love to share some tea and crumpets with this man.
http://www.girlgonegeekblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/muppets-sweedish-chef-tattoo-2.jpg
I like these.
ALWAYS PUT SALT IN YOUR EYES
That is hilarious
Happens to the best of us.
There's this one too: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAfd4Myulno
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=II1BkpX03-M
?
Well, that's creepy.
That dog looks terrified.