2095 pts ยท January 19, 2015
pizza!
My mom took me and and brother to see this when it came out. It literally made me a better person and I was 8
The Last man on earth is pretty great too
Stolen
One of the best I've seen. Thank you for the reminders
Done right
Cares act - rental assistance is good until the end of the month if you can get the paperwork done fast
Great for removing stickers from second hand videos games too. A little goo gone goes a long way
GG sweetie. You were loved very much. Sleep tight until we meet again
Face To Face w/ Sublime. 1995 SoCal
Beastie boys started out as a NYC hardcore band "Natalie" thanks for your patience
Rip sailor
Gas prices dropped? Where? Not here
Dirty work is hilarious
Thats messed up
Autobots... peel out
Step 2?
In high school my friend told me he never read this book as a kid. So I checked out at the library and read it to him. He cried like a baby
Fuck cancer. Lost too many in my family
Gonna watch Galaxy now thx
.
Laughs from Arizona
I miss that man
Same. Im being evicted in 6 days unless I come up with approx 3k for late fees and lawyer fees. Fun times.
"I want to go to there." ~Lemon
You mean plasma to pay rent
Anyone know of a good parking lot for a first time homeless? Happening in T minus 2 days.
Thats your baby now
I'll social distance the shit outts that
Prefect
That's my maggie may. I love you sweet pea. Where ever you may be.
My mom took me and and brother to see this when it came out. It literally made me a better person and I was 8
The Last man on earth is pretty great too
Stolen
One of the best I've seen. Thank you for the reminders
Done right
Cares act - rental assistance is good until the end of the month if you can get the paperwork done fast
Great for removing stickers from second hand videos games too. A little goo gone goes a long way
GG sweetie. You were loved very much. Sleep tight until we meet again
Face To Face w/ Sublime. 1995 SoCal
Beastie boys started out as a NYC hardcore band "Natalie" thanks for your patience
Rip sailor
Gas prices dropped? Where? Not here
Dirty work is hilarious
Thats messed up
Autobots... peel out
Step 2?
In high school my friend told me he never read this book as a kid. So I checked out at the library and read it to him. He cried like a baby
Fuck cancer. Lost too many in my family
Gonna watch Galaxy now thx
.
Laughs from Arizona
I miss that man
Same. Im being evicted in 6 days unless I come up with approx 3k for late fees and lawyer fees. Fun times.
"I want to go to there." ~Lemon
You mean plasma to pay rent
Anyone know of a good parking lot for a first time homeless? Happening in T minus 2 days.
Thats your baby now
I'll social distance the shit outts that
Prefect
That's my maggie may. I love you sweet pea. Where ever you may be.