12918 pts ยท July 15, 2020
Miniature painter
Thanks! ๐๐
Game is quite difficult and long, but pretty cool and thematic! Expect not everybody to survive ๐
Thanks a lot! ๐
Thanks a lot, much appreciated! ๐ I'm really happy with how the water turned out as well! ๐ Figured I would start with the water as that would be the hardest part of this mini. I had only painted water once before and wasn't entirely happy with that... But I am with this one!
Thanks! Yeah, he's quite an atypical goliath, so I get where you're coming from. He has served as a captain on the seas for a conglomerate of nation states, so he's a bit more well dressed than other goliaths I suppose :)
Maybe it is inspired by Breathe from The Prodigy.
The cake is a lie.
Text
No. But also yes. Maybe? Yeah, definitely.
Yes.
Alright alright, I'll accept the fact there's a joke in here which I am totally not getting ๐
Her name is right, but this is from Requiem For A Dream.
Meh. Torx screws ftw!
Looks like someone did.
That part of the song still gives me the chills every time I hear it, so good
270 years is not enough.
From back when perspective wasn't invented yet.
Yep, that's new. Noticed as well.
Lard of the wings
That's what you think, but it's a special effect.
tis but a flesh wound!
Oink oink?
This is not AI art. AI doesn't put signatures in the bottom left corner, does it? Also, hands are too good
That phase where they're changing teeth and start munching on clothes, shoes, furniture and your hands. Love it โค๏ธ
? Thanks!
Thanks! โค๏ธ
Thanks! That means a lot! ?
Thanks! ๐๐
Game is quite difficult and long, but pretty cool and thematic! Expect not everybody to survive ๐
Thanks a lot! ๐
Thanks a lot, much appreciated! ๐ I'm really happy with how the water turned out as well! ๐ Figured I would start with the water as that would be the hardest part of this mini. I had only painted water once before and wasn't entirely happy with that... But I am with this one!
Thanks! Yeah, he's quite an atypical goliath, so I get where you're coming from. He has served as a captain on the seas for a conglomerate of nation states, so he's a bit more well dressed than other goliaths I suppose :)
Maybe it is inspired by Breathe from The Prodigy.
The cake is a lie.
Text
No. But also yes. Maybe? Yeah, definitely.
Yes.
Alright alright, I'll accept the fact there's a joke in here which I am totally not getting ๐
Her name is right, but this is from Requiem For A Dream.
Meh. Torx screws ftw!
Yes.
Looks like someone did.
That part of the song still gives me the chills every time I hear it, so good
270 years is not enough.
From back when perspective wasn't invented yet.
Yep, that's new. Noticed as well.
Lard of the wings
That's what you think, but it's a special effect.
tis but a flesh wound!
Oink oink?
Yes.
This is not AI art. AI doesn't put signatures in the bottom left corner, does it? Also, hands are too good
That phase where they're changing teeth and start munching on clothes, shoes, furniture and your hands. Love it โค๏ธ
? Thanks!
Thanks! โค๏ธ
Thanks! That means a lot! ?