1738 pts ยท July 11, 2012
that's what I was thinking, but the UI is throwing me off
what game?
Do you play comp?
PMed you
Correct
No, obviously a figment of poland's imagination. But, poland can into mech arms
restarted the client and it worked fine
oddly relevant OC
I wasn't planning on sleeping tonight anyway.
INB4 Viralizer
Go home, you're drunk.
You're*
Sooo OP is single now?
Purrfect.
Assyria is BNW
too bad that siege towers can only attack cities :P
I didn't even play with that start, because I felt so cheap
you get a gold star
Do you expect anyone to read this
this is probably a repost
Oh, oops. Meant to say great grandpa*
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maria_Theresa_thaler
Windows 8 confirmed
laptop
awesome
I would like a link; this looks interesting
http://www.pcgamer.com/2013/07/24/cod-developer-receives-death-threats-following-blops-2-gun-tweaks/
The game is bugged and I found a second Poland other than myself
Actually, there aren't random cool pictures. They're Totally Cool Pix
that's what I was thinking, but the UI is throwing me off
what game?
Do you play comp?
PMed you
Correct
No, obviously a figment of poland's imagination. But, poland can into mech arms
restarted the client and it worked fine
oddly relevant OC
I wasn't planning on sleeping tonight anyway.
INB4 Viralizer
Go home, you're drunk.
You're*
Sooo OP is single now?
Purrfect.
Assyria is BNW
too bad that siege towers can only attack cities :P
I didn't even play with that start, because I felt so cheap
you get a gold star
Do you expect anyone to read this
this is probably a repost
Oh, oops. Meant to say great grandpa*
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maria_Theresa_thaler
Windows 8 confirmed
laptop
awesome
I would like a link; this looks interesting
http://www.pcgamer.com/2013/07/24/cod-developer-receives-death-threats-following-blops-2-gun-tweaks/
The game is bugged and I found a second Poland other than myself
Actually, there aren't random cool pictures. They're Totally Cool Pix