38981 pts · January 26, 2013
Ethical Toy makers
Here you go :) much recovered and changed my life choices /a/h4uzZxz
You’re not the boss of me now.
That was IV omeprazole in the image
Peptic ulcer is what they are saying. Now on omeprazole and discharged thankfully! I have an endoscopy appointment to attend later
That was IV omeprazole
That was my reaction once my head cleared from morphine ?
Yes we are
SON OF A…
I’m on the early shift, so should be much more tame here!
Used to be LAS, now EEAST, merry Christmas ! X
EEAST
I had to build a custom tray with fans for mine to sit on while playing. Wish I dropped that £1500 on a desktop
TOMBS
That quick double check
Well, time to go kill millions.
What movie is it?
Check out the book series Bobiverse
Literally watched this the other day, I hope they put it as his obituary
?1
Now kiss…
Southend sea front, Essex, UK
HEY GUYS! WELCOME BACK TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Yeah, it was a retro bbq. Smash bros, f zero x, beers, food, good times all round
To tha walls
Man, I remember playing mario 64 and thinking that graphics had peaked....
Gisa fag m8
The plot of Oliver
Here you go :) much recovered and changed my life choices /a/h4uzZxz
You’re not the boss of me now.
That was IV omeprazole in the image
Peptic ulcer is what they are saying. Now on omeprazole and discharged thankfully! I have an endoscopy appointment to attend later
That was IV omeprazole
That was my reaction once my head cleared from morphine ?
Yes we are
SON OF A…
I’m on the early shift, so should be much more tame here!
Used to be LAS, now EEAST, merry Christmas ! X
EEAST
I had to build a custom tray with fans for mine to sit on while playing. Wish I dropped that £1500 on a desktop
TOMBS
That quick double check
Well, time to go kill millions.
What movie is it?
Check out the book series Bobiverse
Literally watched this the other day, I hope they put it as his obituary
Now kiss…
Southend sea front, Essex, UK
HEY GUYS! WELCOME BACK TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Yeah, it was a retro bbq. Smash bros, f zero x, beers, food, good times all round
To tha walls
Man, I remember playing mario 64 and thinking that graphics had peaked....
Gisa fag m8
The plot of Oliver