655 pts ยท May 9, 2014
This is my public profile. Some day I will write something about myself!
Like every other badly liberated country....
Seriously?? Someone who was born in a prisoncamp that was so extreme, that pregnancy was not allowed??? either MontyPython or propaganda?
>Billions???
I reckon the US government has killed quite a few already, with their policies .
Taking the piss, aren't you ?
How it feels playing rocket league for the first time...
A pun so sick, you should see A GP.
Stanley Who?
I'll be back for breakfast ...
Found Ned Flanders....
Can he do it?
Well this is awkward
Oil be back!!
Heisenberg?
I should have guessed this would be awash with comments like this..
Come again? What'd you drink?
What has a toyota got to do with it?
What kind of muslim blows up a mosque??
Ok, leaf, leaf right now!
Stop that!... Stop that!... It's excessively silly!
Yes, but thought " By extension! " was clever innuendo :)
" By extension! "
For some reason mine does... beats me??
*looks at wife* 'sigh!'
Been attempting that quite a lot.
Ancient japanese code of bikeshido.
I would screw her ... If you know what I mean?
Blind dress code...
Now i'm board...
Like every other badly liberated country....
Seriously?? Someone who was born in a prisoncamp that was so extreme, that pregnancy was not allowed??? either MontyPython or propaganda?
>Billions???
I reckon the US government has killed quite a few already, with their policies .
Taking the piss, aren't you ?
How it feels playing rocket league for the first time...
A pun so sick, you should see A GP.
Stanley Who?
I'll be back for breakfast ...
Found Ned Flanders....
Can he do it?
Well this is awkward
Oil be back!!
Heisenberg?
I should have guessed this would be awash with comments like this..
Come again? What'd you drink?
What has a toyota got to do with it?
What kind of muslim blows up a mosque??
Ok, leaf, leaf right now!
Stop that!... Stop that!... It's excessively silly!
Yes, but thought " By extension! " was clever innuendo :)
" By extension! "
For some reason mine does... beats me??
*looks at wife* 'sigh!'
Been attempting that quite a lot.
Ancient japanese code of bikeshido.
I would screw her ... If you know what I mean?
Blind dress code...
Now i'm board...