36 pts · September 30, 2013
Puerto Rico's police.
Russian Winnie the Pooh is cute as fuck: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEwE4wyz00o
Good old mental problems.
Knees are to way too sharp also. Ew.
Yep: https://cinefilesreviews.files.wordpress.com/2015/10/the-host-bong-joon-ho-creature-feature-2006-horror-film-movie-review.png
Wait, is this from the UK version of The League?
Dude's dying. Was in a coma, came out of it but organs are failing.
The last season was great. All the new characters were established in Season 4 and it felt like one of the earlier seasons.
“You really think someone would do that? Just go into the independent video game store and tell lies?
Star-Lord, man. Legendary outlaw.
Is this the mom? http://imgur.com/UY9xaml
I have Pop-Pop in the attic
He did fucking Memories of Murder, why mention The Host? I loved The Host, btw.
Yes. Not 38 films.
Credits, 38 credits.
That one (great) expression.
Just Google'd the guy. He was also in the Backstreet Boys, what a badass.
It's happening! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiUPPU8wCZA
Yah?
I wonder what a Gumball picker is:
Giant Hands Gibson
That baby look like it pay taxes.
He's like Kimmel, not that likable but has good guests on the show, so people watch his videos.
"Pen behind the ear, pen behind the ear. Pen behind the ear, pen behind the ear. Pen beh..." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYmoQA0nofY
Maybe it's fiction, maybe is Maybelline.
Oh? A local boy, eh? I heard it was one of those foreigners.
For the kids! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLj06dUlDRk
HOW CAN YOU BE SO RIGHT!?
Puerto Rico's police.
Russian Winnie the Pooh is cute as fuck: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEwE4wyz00o
Good old mental problems.
Knees are to way too sharp also. Ew.
Yep: https://cinefilesreviews.files.wordpress.com/2015/10/the-host-bong-joon-ho-creature-feature-2006-horror-film-movie-review.png
Wait, is this from the UK version of The League?
Dude's dying. Was in a coma, came out of it but organs are failing.
The last season was great. All the new characters were established in Season 4 and it felt like one of the earlier seasons.
“You really think someone would do that? Just go into the independent video game store and tell lies?
Star-Lord, man. Legendary outlaw.
Is this the mom? http://imgur.com/UY9xaml
I have Pop-Pop in the attic
He did fucking Memories of Murder, why mention The Host? I loved The Host, btw.
Yes. Not 38 films.
Credits, 38 credits.
That one (great) expression.
Just Google'd the guy. He was also in the Backstreet Boys, what a badass.
It's happening! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiUPPU8wCZA
Yah?
I wonder what a Gumball picker is:
Giant Hands Gibson
That baby look like it pay taxes.
He's like Kimmel, not that likable but has good guests on the show, so people watch his videos.
"Pen behind the ear, pen behind the ear. Pen behind the ear, pen behind the ear. Pen beh..." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYmoQA0nofY
Maybe it's fiction, maybe is Maybelline.
Oh? A local boy, eh? I heard it was one of those foreigners.
For the kids! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLj06dUlDRk
HOW CAN YOU BE SO RIGHT!?