1691 pts ยท December 19, 2013
I actually like pictures of food, and will always upvote them!
Blue waffle.
This is no longer nightmare fuel for me...now I'm more terrified of coming off of income based repayment for my student loans...
I passed college algebra once, so there's that...
Bastard, I was gonna post this!
I dunno, Singapore is pretty close to that ;)
It's odd, but I've noticed I've gotten a new level about every 365 days, give or take a day every few years...
Shit, 33? Now I feel like an ass!
32 here, you noob ;)
THAT'S WHAT I CALL MY SNIPER RIFLE!!!
Exactly this. I've played it twice a day for ~10min each play, and after about five weeks, I've a max size vault that dominates...FO4 time?
Bro, do you even grammar and syntax?
In my defense, I've only ever heard James May talk about it, and never bothered to google the actual company.
A DASIA SANDERO!!!
I saw Hulky race in Malaysia this year, and will see him again in Italy. Shame he never seems to find those top drives.
Korea = most conservative country in East Asia in MANY ways. Taiwan = very, VERY liberal, and VERY Confucianist...and English friendly.
Taiwan. You want to go to Taiwan instead. Trust me.
The most conservative country in East Asia...just remember that. Taiwan is far more, shall we say, interesting...
Far too many to choose just one, but mine is: "I'm so hungry I could eat at Arby's!" Gets me every damn time.
Fantastic shot. About 1/300th shutter?
Bulking hard, I see!
I believe those are Formula Ford's (FF), and they are a blast to watch.
Crepuscular* ;)
Don't worry, for the most part, you will. Just pray you don't end up with a nickname like "Puddles," as one kid got after he pissed the bed.
v
re: re: re: re: FWD:
I guess Howie Mandel is just now getting to TV's in the south.
Boy George is also a DJ now. Learn something new every day.
Virginity 2.0
Could you provide more insight into this time limit/eligibility info then? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G.I._Bill#Time_limit.2Feligibility
Blue waffle.
This is no longer nightmare fuel for me...now I'm more terrified of coming off of income based repayment for my student loans...
I passed college algebra once, so there's that...
Bastard, I was gonna post this!
I dunno, Singapore is pretty close to that ;)
It's odd, but I've noticed I've gotten a new level about every 365 days, give or take a day every few years...
Shit, 33? Now I feel like an ass!
32 here, you noob ;)
THAT'S WHAT I CALL MY SNIPER RIFLE!!!
Exactly this. I've played it twice a day for ~10min each play, and after about five weeks, I've a max size vault that dominates...FO4 time?
Bro, do you even grammar and syntax?
In my defense, I've only ever heard James May talk about it, and never bothered to google the actual company.
A DASIA SANDERO!!!
I saw Hulky race in Malaysia this year, and will see him again in Italy. Shame he never seems to find those top drives.
I saw Hulky race in Malaysia this year, and will see him again in Italy. Shame he never seems to find those top drives.
Korea = most conservative country in East Asia in MANY ways. Taiwan = very, VERY liberal, and VERY Confucianist...and English friendly.
Taiwan. You want to go to Taiwan instead. Trust me.
The most conservative country in East Asia...just remember that. Taiwan is far more, shall we say, interesting...
Far too many to choose just one, but mine is: "I'm so hungry I could eat at Arby's!" Gets me every damn time.
Fantastic shot. About 1/300th shutter?
Bulking hard, I see!
I believe those are Formula Ford's (FF), and they are a blast to watch.
Crepuscular* ;)
Don't worry, for the most part, you will. Just pray you don't end up with a nickname like "Puddles," as one kid got after he pissed the bed.
re: re: re: re: FWD:
I guess Howie Mandel is just now getting to TV's in the south.
Boy George is also a DJ now. Learn something new every day.
Virginity 2.0
Could you provide more insight into this time limit/eligibility info then? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G.I._Bill#Time_limit.2Feligibility