266 pts ยท December 16, 2016
A canticle for Leibowitz
Same
Safety first
I see a bull or something yoda-like
Too soon
It really ties the room together
All hail dudul
Looks like Cheryl's sister from curb
Me too!
Written by conan O'Brien
That's not in the Bible
Nice reference
The band
Michelangelo made his own tools, chisels and whatnot
Sadly, that cat is already dead
I think it's a she
I want your username to happen as well
The chair still has those baffles against damage in shipment
Is that a young trump?
Was about to say!
Right, "get"
Feb ftw!
Heeeeey buddy!
Is than inflatable?
Who wouldn't?
For sure, came down looking for a comment like this
Sooo 70?
Are you the mother of the child he's walking? I don't understand
A canticle for Leibowitz
Same
Safety first
I see a bull or something yoda-like
Too soon
It really ties the room together
All hail dudul
Looks like Cheryl's sister from curb
Me too!
Written by conan O'Brien
That's not in the Bible
Nice reference
The band
Michelangelo made his own tools, chisels and whatnot
Sadly, that cat is already dead
I think it's a she
I want your username to happen as well
The chair still has those baffles against damage in shipment
Is that a young trump?
Was about to say!
Right, "get"
Feb ftw!
Heeeeey buddy!
Is than inflatable?
Who wouldn't?
For sure, came down looking for a comment like this
Sooo 70?
Are you the mother of the child he's walking? I don't understand