morgasmic

743 pts ยท February 26, 2012


My name is Morgan, I like cheesecake, Zelda, Kingdom Hearts, Volbeat, kitties, foxes, and everything else. :D I'm a ginger, though I'm in disguise right now. Daywalker status: Master. The end. Or is it? Also, I've been creeping on Imgur with an account for two years. TWO! And I'm just now commenting on things. :D

I live in Arkansas, and it gets pretty hot here so we keep him inside in the summer. We took him running every day, though. And thank you.

12 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Hello fellow Arkansan!

12 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 0

OP, are you missing any pets? I live about two hours away from Mayflower, and we're fostering animals that haven't been claimed.

12 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Thanks for letting me know. KNOWLEDGE IS POWER, KIDS. Bahaha.

12 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 1

Actually, they still aren't considered spiders.

12 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 1

One of my high school teachers lied to me, then. I feel so betrayed. But not surprised.

12 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 1

Pretty sure it is a camel spider, though they are actually ants. Don't let it bite you, it can get pretty nasty.

12 years ago | Likes 5 Dislikes 1

What kind of seizures do you have? I have grand mal and absence seizures.

12 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 0

Reely, guys. Don't butter me up with these comments. Don't want to make a scene.

12 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

How are the movies reel if our eyes aren't reel?

12 years ago | Likes 6 Dislikes 0

Do people get caught having sex in the movie theatre often?

12 years ago | Likes 9 Dislikes 0

I clicked next, then had to come back to upvote this comment. Thank you for the giggle.

12 years ago | Likes 6 Dislikes 0

She's a husky!

12 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Also, that is a retractable leash. He's not getting strangled, I promise!

12 years ago | Likes 4 Dislikes 0

That was almost the title, but I forgot to change it! Haha

12 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

I'm surprised to see a post about Arkansas on here! Especially near me. +1 for awareness and helping out.

12 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Thank you! Haha.

12 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

She loves trying new things like this. She's a great person. We've got the cost covered, though. But I appreciate it, nonetheless!

12 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

We're actually getting her a new camera, and an professional make-up kit.Her birthday is coming up pretty soon.

12 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

I tell her the same thing, but her family can't afford it. Her father passed away recently. Priorities, you know? I like them, anyways.

12 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

And yes, that second one is a Dark Elf/Dunmer.

12 years ago | Likes 4 Dislikes 0

I didn't post it to get points. I just thought it was a cute idea. Plus, Doctor Who. I mean, come on. Haha.

12 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Decased.

12 years ago | Likes 12 Dislikes 0

The female duck's vagina has changed over the years to twist the opposite way, to prevent rape. They also have "dead ends", much like a maze

12 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 0

Probably. Must be the incest and racism. Well, not the racism. Arkansans are proud of that. Haha.

12 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Yayuh! You're the first Arkansan I've ever witnessed on here.

12 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

He tends to do that. The snow is covering up his natural hair color. He's actually a ginger husky.

12 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Yes. That's exactly what I'm doing. As opposed to making a pun about this being a husky. Bestiality is exactly what I'm going for.

12 years ago | Likes 5 Dislikes 0