2755 pts · January 12, 2014
Oh, you think rain is your ally. But you merely adopted the rain; I was born in it, moulded by it. I didn't see the sun until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but BLINDING!
That’s Rocky Mountain oysters.
Auto salvage yard on Killingsworth.
Nah man, those have another ten years in ‘em.
But now you get the satisfaction of Walsh ruining our lives in Seattle.
The folks on top of the blue rig don’t look surprised enough.
+1 for Saucony
My teacher called this "Mad Minute."
+1 for Stihl
Brilliant, thanks!
Source please? I'd love to hear the audio
Peter Iredale, Fort Stevens State Park, Oregon
The Screaming Eagle of Soul.
"Come here little buddy."
That gave me a chard-on.
How much for Mario Paint?
"I'm Copper. I'm a hound dog!"
That's no doggo, that's a pupper.
Bogus Journey was underrated.
Is it similar to pickled herring?
This
http://imgur.com/llyPrZK
/a/gwqcr
"It's in the hole!"
The smoke has even made its way down to Portland. Crazy.
Seriously. How sad is it going to be when the first one dies? Too sad.
That’s Rocky Mountain oysters.
Auto salvage yard on Killingsworth.
Nah man, those have another ten years in ‘em.
But now you get the satisfaction of Walsh ruining our lives in Seattle.
The folks on top of the blue rig don’t look surprised enough.
+1 for Saucony
My teacher called this "Mad Minute."
+1 for Stihl
Brilliant, thanks!
Source please? I'd love to hear the audio
+1 for Stihl
Peter Iredale, Fort Stevens State Park, Oregon
The Screaming Eagle of Soul.
"Come here little buddy."
That gave me a chard-on.
How much for Mario Paint?
"I'm Copper. I'm a hound dog!"
That's no doggo, that's a pupper.
Bogus Journey was underrated.
Is it similar to pickled herring?
This
http://imgur.com/llyPrZK
/a/gwqcr
"It's in the hole!"
The smoke has even made its way down to Portland. Crazy.
Seriously. How sad is it going to be when the first one dies? Too sad.