25341 pts ยท July 21, 2013
Currently assisting my cat Stevie in taking over the world. I make movies too: https://www.youtube.com/c/mrpatrickcorr
You know her personally?
That's actually a Super Saiyan 3 house cat
You should adopt a cat and start taking them out straight away - they learn so fast!
Agreed. She did dress up as Daredevil which is equally cool http://imgur.com/EGVErKQ
I think the Deadpool movie was almost perfect!
THERE is is! +! :)
Somewhere out there, Tobey Maguire is crying
It MIGHT be
Heyyyyyyyyyyy!
Haha! This is brilliant
I SEE what you did there
Some say she stared too long into the void...
Thank you! I think so too <3
It's a diamond on the ruff
Don't you die Missy - don't you die! *sobs uncontrollably at beautiful story
I always wonder what the alien who discovers these pictures is thinking millions of years from now
Stevie is m'queen
haha!
I'm married to the force baby
Hahaha!
THIS...is actually genius
QUICK - upvote the hotdog!
And hopefully in that order!
My Cat walks on a leash too! She is blind so it's a good way of keeping her safe
frankly...this was funny +1
Burned, like my family in that horrible fire.
Even Enya
Androids vs iPhones...it doesn't matter in the end. We still ended up looking at carrots.
Played Runescape for the first time, a guy said 'follow me,ill help u lvl up!' and he took me to a place called the wilderness and killed me
Well, you're not wrong
You know her personally?
That's actually a Super Saiyan 3 house cat
You should adopt a cat and start taking them out straight away - they learn so fast!
Agreed. She did dress up as Daredevil which is equally cool http://imgur.com/EGVErKQ
I think the Deadpool movie was almost perfect!
THERE is is! +! :)
Somewhere out there, Tobey Maguire is crying
It MIGHT be
Heyyyyyyyyyyy!
Haha! This is brilliant
I SEE what you did there
Some say she stared too long into the void...
Thank you! I think so too <3
It's a diamond on the ruff
Don't you die Missy - don't you die! *sobs uncontrollably at beautiful story
I always wonder what the alien who discovers these pictures is thinking millions of years from now
Stevie is m'queen
haha!
I'm married to the force baby
Hahaha!
THIS...is actually genius
QUICK - upvote the hotdog!
And hopefully in that order!
My Cat walks on a leash too! She is blind so it's a good way of keeping her safe
frankly...this was funny +1
Burned, like my family in that horrible fire.
Even Enya
Androids vs iPhones...it doesn't matter in the end. We still ended up looking at carrots.
Played Runescape for the first time, a guy said 'follow me,ill help u lvl up!' and he took me to a place called the wilderness and killed me
Well, you're not wrong