1729 pts ยท June 7, 2012
Wow. Someone dug up a post from a year ago just to be homophobic. I'm impressed.
Doesn't notice the ent forest showing up at helms deep, elves in lothlorien 2 feet away from his nose, how did this guy get his merit badge?
Seriously. !,000,000 Goblins in Moria, giant hellfire demon, a hundred uruks he was just tracking, 300 Rohanians...
Anyone else notice that Aragorn, Master Ranger Who Can Hear Orks Through Rock gets snuck up on by whole armies all the time?
OP, do you have wood for sheep?
When the sun burns out we'll light the world with tiny glowing screens.
"I'm...in COMMAND of THE ENTERPRISE! Cuddle me MORE Spock, it's working!"
This is actually a major issue, because throat cancer is 100% curable if people actually go in for the goddamn surgery. Instead they starve.
Use the sharpened one to impale the food and EAT IT LIKE A MAN.
Only if every member of the audiennce is also lebron.
People are smiling in los angeles like they've got fishhooks in the corners of their mouths and I'm partying on weekends.
The day I wear a belt that doesn't hold my pants up is the day I'm shopping for a functional belt! Frivolity I say!
It quite clearly has holes in it. It is a perforasol at best.
Ah. But from where am I supposed to launch into the quick-cutting fast talking benedict cumbervestigation of your character?
I love dark comedy. Especially The Room.
It knows too much.
Also one who is...dealing with some sort of injury, judging from the contents of your coffee table?
Smother....
Generally, transvestites are "original gender in a dress/mens clothes." So original gender day.
Naw naw, keep chillin.
I despise thoroughly useless umbrellas. Somewhat made up for by thoroughly lovely people, but not entirely. Get one that will stop rain.
Wow. Someone dug up a post from a year ago just to be homophobic. I'm impressed.
Doesn't notice the ent forest showing up at helms deep, elves in lothlorien 2 feet away from his nose, how did this guy get his merit badge?
Seriously. !,000,000 Goblins in Moria, giant hellfire demon, a hundred uruks he was just tracking, 300 Rohanians...
Anyone else notice that Aragorn, Master Ranger Who Can Hear Orks Through Rock gets snuck up on by whole armies all the time?
OP, do you have wood for sheep?
When the sun burns out we'll light the world with tiny glowing screens.
"I'm...in COMMAND of THE ENTERPRISE! Cuddle me MORE Spock, it's working!"
This is actually a major issue, because throat cancer is 100% curable if people actually go in for the goddamn surgery. Instead they starve.
Use the sharpened one to impale the food and EAT IT LIKE A MAN.
Only if every member of the audiennce is also lebron.
People are smiling in los angeles like they've got fishhooks in the corners of their mouths and I'm partying on weekends.
People are smiling in los angeles like they've got fishhooks in the corners of their mouths and I'm partying on weekends.
The day I wear a belt that doesn't hold my pants up is the day I'm shopping for a functional belt! Frivolity I say!
It quite clearly has holes in it. It is a perforasol at best.
Ah. But from where am I supposed to launch into the quick-cutting fast talking benedict cumbervestigation of your character?
I love dark comedy. Especially The Room.
It knows too much.
Also one who is...dealing with some sort of injury, judging from the contents of your coffee table?
Smother....
Generally, transvestites are "original gender in a dress/mens clothes." So original gender day.
Naw naw, keep chillin.
I despise thoroughly useless umbrellas. Somewhat made up for by thoroughly lovely people, but not entirely. Get one that will stop rain.