21449 pts ยท November 6, 2011
If there is an info-graphic with exercises "guaranteed to get you in shape" I'm going to comment on it.
Don't dead open inside?
If it's gross negligence or something you can go after individuals.
It bugs me that when I upvote or favourite, the image gets covered for a bit.
Haha that's so obnoxious, not that I wouldn't do the same if I could.
People downvoting didn't watch the video I guess.
Guy on the left, Brian Shaw is 6'6.5", so he's probs like 5'10"?
but not heavily
man I thought human penises were gross
What the cat's thinking
Super cool!
That's brutal, good time for a nap though
Thank goodness, how long was it out?
hey OP! I know part of the feeling, my last flight through the Hali airport got delayed by a day. Thankfully we got a hotel though!
Wolfville, bit close enough!
I'm never not going to press Just once
I think there are three forth people, and two aft.
They did it on the magic school bus and it turned out fine...
That's what I was wondering
My twin and I learned this because we say the same thing all the time. It's fun to pull this line out.
GET THE FOAM!!!
k, let's not keep this going. It can only end badly.
I thought this was a badly taxidermied wolf.
I dont understand how people still dint get this!!
Thanks these were goooooood
Do it, it stands for Graphic Interchange Format, so it makes sense for the G in GIF to be a hard g.
Well it's at 2 now so the beef is over
Sorry, I have to... it's "etc."
way to not upvote that ya hoser
lul
Don't dead open inside?
If it's gross negligence or something you can go after individuals.
It bugs me that when I upvote or favourite, the image gets covered for a bit.
Haha that's so obnoxious, not that I wouldn't do the same if I could.
People downvoting didn't watch the video I guess.
Guy on the left, Brian Shaw is 6'6.5", so he's probs like 5'10"?
but not heavily
man I thought human penises were gross
What the cat's thinking
Super cool!
That's brutal, good time for a nap though
Thank goodness, how long was it out?
hey OP! I know part of the feeling, my last flight through the Hali airport got delayed by a day. Thankfully we got a hotel though!
Wolfville, bit close enough!
I'm never not going to press Just once
I think there are three forth people, and two aft.
They did it on the magic school bus and it turned out fine...
That's what I was wondering
My twin and I learned this because we say the same thing all the time. It's fun to pull this line out.
GET THE FOAM!!!
k, let's not keep this going. It can only end badly.
I thought this was a badly taxidermied wolf.
I dont understand how people still dint get this!!
Thanks these were goooooood
Do it, it stands for Graphic Interchange Format, so it makes sense for the G in GIF to be a hard g.
Well it's at 2 now so the beef is over
Sorry, I have to... it's "etc."
way to not upvote that ya hoser
lul