2272 pts ยท January 1, 2014
HunterxHunter was great up until the ant arch got drug on. And then canceled after a low uninteresting part in the show
Richardson
Immersive is the wrong word. I hate how people use it. So frustrating.
Pppppqppqplllllll NLP q a qqpaapplplL@)@llmvnllll
I know! I just finished the Aizen/Arrancar arc. Rumor has it that they are continuing the anime to catch up to the manga
Major Payne
Grease
He would do great at 2K!
I appreciate it, friend :D
Thank you!
Got my ass :(
I was going through my phone yesterday and I found it. I have no idea how or why it got there
Favoriting on mobile now, so I can enjoy on WiFi later
#2 is a biggy. My girlfriend got shot in her beautiful booty by someone who had a loaded .22 in their lap and the rifle went off. Guns=hurty
Do she got the answer? She doooo
Needs more poop on the wall to be accurate.
I... I think I need more of this
Pro-tip: Flex a different muscle for about a minute. That'll put your shaft of shame to sleep.
A-OK
Kappa
I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT ANY OF THIS MEANS! +1
Steam pls... no stop it... STEAM PLS NO MY WALLET
That got weird REAL QUICK
An Idiot Abroad. It is on Netflix!
Is this the plot of Destiny?
SCIENCE
But... where is snake
Comment in uniform.
I have no idea what is going on right now. Link to explanation?
HunterxHunter was great up until the ant arch got drug on. And then canceled after a low uninteresting part in the show
Richardson
Immersive is the wrong word. I hate how people use it. So frustrating.
Pppppqppqplllllll NLP q a qqpaapplplL@)@llmvnllll
I know! I just finished the Aizen/Arrancar arc. Rumor has it that they are continuing the anime to catch up to the manga
Major Payne
Grease
He would do great at 2K!
I appreciate it, friend :D
Thank you!
Got my ass :(
I was going through my phone yesterday and I found it. I have no idea how or why it got there
Favoriting on mobile now, so I can enjoy on WiFi later
#2 is a biggy. My girlfriend got shot in her beautiful booty by someone who had a loaded .22 in their lap and the rifle went off. Guns=hurty
Do she got the answer? She doooo
Needs more poop on the wall to be accurate.
I... I think I need more of this
Pro-tip: Flex a different muscle for about a minute. That'll put your shaft of shame to sleep.
A-OK
Kappa
I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT ANY OF THIS MEANS! +1
Steam pls... no stop it... STEAM PLS NO MY WALLET
That got weird REAL QUICK
An Idiot Abroad. It is on Netflix!
Is this the plot of Destiny?
SCIENCE
But... where is snake
Comment in uniform.
I have no idea what is going on right now. Link to explanation?