10988 pts · February 14, 2013
Got married at 27. Tracks.
Like cleaning the Sistine Chapel!
What’s this! What’s this!!
My uncle happily admitted to voting republican in both Texas and Massachusetts. So there’s some fraud for ya.
I’ve had a crush on her for years!
Now do Portugal. I want to go there.
Love this video.
I dated a Swede and even went to Sweden. Beautiful place, but the food? I give much of it a pass.
Please don’t lump him in with bisexuals like me.
Atari. Had the same box.
My aunt’s late husband cheerfully talked about voting in both Texas and Florida where he owned houses. Always the hypocrites!
I’ve eaten at Owamni a couple times. Food is good, not great, and the atmosphere is so-so. It definitely doesn’t look like that first pic. They are moving so maybe that will change.
LOVE Lucy Darling! Can’t wait for her to come back to town.
I’ve been to the Smitten Kitten several times. Super friendly and helpful. Will always spend a little more there to support the local community.
I feel this deeply!
You’re super cool! Nice playlist!
I saw Minsters of Rock in 1988 at the Meadowlands in NJ. Deep Purple, Guns n Roses, and Aerosmith. Fuckin’ rocked alright!
Those lions can take a hit.
When am I going to see them do Andrew Dice Clay???
I remember the first time I heard this when it had just come out. What a different time for me and the whole world.
Fun story. I went to Boy Scout camp at the original camp Crystal lake in the 1980s. Real name NO-BE-BO-SCO in New Jersey. The camp had the Crystal lake sign and other props.
Check out Blondihacks on YouTube. She’s building a steam locomotive, machining each piece week by week. Absolutely facinating and entertaining!
I used to LOVE doing this kind of stuff with my kids. I miss them being that small and being able to move like that.
Oh fuck.
Got married at 27. Tracks.
Like cleaning the Sistine Chapel!
What’s this! What’s this!!
My uncle happily admitted to voting republican in both Texas and Massachusetts. So there’s some fraud for ya.
I’ve had a crush on her for years!
Now do Portugal. I want to go there.
Love this video.
I dated a Swede and even went to Sweden. Beautiful place, but the food? I give much of it a pass.
Please don’t lump him in with bisexuals like me.
Atari. Had the same box.
My aunt’s late husband cheerfully talked about voting in both Texas and Florida where he owned houses. Always the hypocrites!
I’ve eaten at Owamni a couple times. Food is good, not great, and the atmosphere is so-so. It definitely doesn’t look like that first pic. They are moving so maybe that will change.
LOVE Lucy Darling! Can’t wait for her to come back to town.
I’ve been to the Smitten Kitten several times. Super friendly and helpful. Will always spend a little more there to support the local community.
I feel this deeply!
You’re super cool! Nice playlist!
I saw Minsters of Rock in 1988 at the Meadowlands in NJ. Deep Purple, Guns n Roses, and Aerosmith. Fuckin’ rocked alright!
Those lions can take a hit.
When am I going to see them do Andrew Dice Clay???
I remember the first time I heard this when it had just come out. What a different time for me and the whole world.
Fun story. I went to Boy Scout camp at the original camp Crystal lake in the 1980s. Real name NO-BE-BO-SCO in New Jersey. The camp had the Crystal lake sign and other props.
Check out Blondihacks on YouTube. She’s building a steam locomotive, machining each piece week by week. Absolutely facinating and entertaining!
I used to LOVE doing this kind of stuff with my kids. I miss them being that small and being able to move like that.
Oh fuck.