302 pts ยท October 12, 2015
@kyleeann15 you rock! wubba-lubba dub-dub!!
Hey friend! I have yet to be back at my parents as I just finished finals! So I will be opening it next week! :)
Hey there friend! Awwh I'm so excited! I will post a reveal set! I'm so excited!!
WHY IS EVERYONE SPELLING THINGS WRONG!?!
And he's ordered the wings and beer and my walking in to see his smiling face with balloons and flowers. I miss him so much.
I lost my best friend to suicide. Had to go to his wake on my 19th birthday, still waiting for the text saying he's at the restaurant 1/2
I am a cashier girl and thank you for being one of those people who says what we all want to (yes I'm a 21yr old cashier, rate my life 5/7)
You run.
Thank you :)
You savage.
I would certainly save a horse for that cowboy...
As a woman, I refuse to use public washrooms for this reason. Women are disgusting.
A girl on my team broke her leg, and I've seen some nasty ball meets face hits... but this is just fucking savage
Well, what the fuck OP... what happened?!
I was actually playing with my boyfriend and his buddy ahaha ...sorry she won't play dude!
Yep! Sliced white bread in Canada!
Drunk you seems like an absolute hoot
Looks like they weren't able to bounce back... haha...
I dont, but as a Canadian it makes me that much more disappointed in them that they wouldn't help their own... corrupt fuckers
Yet air Canada jacked their prices for flights..
Collingwood
That's really hard on your knees you know..
awh its a wheaten! I had a wheaten who did this, he would jump up when you walked in, called it the "wheaten greetin"
What a wonderful idea! We shall try one!
I swear on me mum
As someone who works in a daycare.. the kid with the tunnel made me lose it.. as we did that with the kids today
Majethtic beatht
Totally read this as Chandler...
this guy is WAAY smaller than I was expecting ! go little floof go!!
Oh I am cherishing every little bit I had with him... I'm very sorry for your loss as well.
@kyleeann15 you rock! wubba-lubba dub-dub!!
Hey friend! I have yet to be back at my parents as I just finished finals! So I will be opening it next week! :)
Hey there friend! Awwh I'm so excited! I will post a reveal set! I'm so excited!!
WHY IS EVERYONE SPELLING THINGS WRONG!?!
And he's ordered the wings and beer and my walking in to see his smiling face with balloons and flowers. I miss him so much.
I lost my best friend to suicide. Had to go to his wake on my 19th birthday, still waiting for the text saying he's at the restaurant 1/2
I am a cashier girl and thank you for being one of those people who says what we all want to (yes I'm a 21yr old cashier, rate my life 5/7)
You run.
Thank you :)
You savage.
I would certainly save a horse for that cowboy...
As a woman, I refuse to use public washrooms for this reason. Women are disgusting.
A girl on my team broke her leg, and I've seen some nasty ball meets face hits... but this is just fucking savage
Well, what the fuck OP... what happened?!
I was actually playing with my boyfriend and his buddy ahaha ...sorry she won't play dude!
Yep! Sliced white bread in Canada!
Drunk you seems like an absolute hoot
Looks like they weren't able to bounce back... haha...
I dont, but as a Canadian it makes me that much more disappointed in them that they wouldn't help their own... corrupt fuckers
Yet air Canada jacked their prices for flights..
Collingwood
That's really hard on your knees you know..
awh its a wheaten! I had a wheaten who did this, he would jump up when you walked in, called it the "wheaten greetin"
What a wonderful idea! We shall try one!
I swear on me mum
As someone who works in a daycare.. the kid with the tunnel made me lose it.. as we did that with the kids today
Majethtic beatht
Totally read this as Chandler...
this guy is WAAY smaller than I was expecting ! go little floof go!!
Oh I am cherishing every little bit I had with him... I'm very sorry for your loss as well.