53 pts · February 20, 2016
I'm a dude
There sere two seperate eartquackes
It is from video for a charlie xcx song
Turkey s media is heavily Erdoğanist. He made it that way over the years. Bıt turkish fox is left wing actually only big left wing TV now.
It s İstanbul actually. There are cats everywhere
Dracarys
.
iunderstoodthatreference.gif
it doesn't :(
It is sad seeing this now because wikipedia is now blocked in turkey
jar jar binks is what made the star wars universe so amazing
thank you this has always confused me as a turkish person now everything looks brighter thanks internet person
i never understood this meme
But you don't know what he means to me Joe Lean
I love how your comment got 666 likes and im not sure wheter to change it or not.
How did you even read that bio.I never understood what motivates people to read others' bios
I agree. But i like to think rose left something from herself to her son as she can't be with him
Is lion really you or something you created to assist steven
There sere two seperate eartquackes
It is from video for a charlie xcx song
Turkey s media is heavily Erdoğanist. He made it that way over the years. Bıt turkish fox is left wing actually only big left wing TV now.
It s İstanbul actually. There are cats everywhere
Dracarys
.
.
iunderstoodthatreference.gif
it doesn't :(
It is sad seeing this now because wikipedia is now blocked in turkey
jar jar binks is what made the star wars universe so amazing
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
thank you this has always confused me as a turkish person now everything looks brighter thanks internet person
i never understood this meme
.
But you don't know what he means to me Joe Lean
I love how your comment got 666 likes and im not sure wheter to change it or not.
How did you even read that bio.I never understood what motivates people to read others' bios
.
I agree. But i like to think rose left something from herself to her son as she can't be with him
Is lion really you or something you created to assist steven