1223 pts ยท May 27, 2014
Some are really accurate, even subbing lines that you can only hear as mumbling. Some just put in 'Mumbling' or 'Indistinct Murmmering'.
DANGER ZONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
At least she's wrapped it in plastic to keep it dry.
And, this place is the reason Campbell's soup almost failed in the U.S.
When the pin is pulled Mr Grenade is no longer our friend.
It'd be better if it was like the Asian countries, fist fights and turning fire hoses on each other.
But, everybody being entitled and sensitive today, they all claim you hurt them. That's just BS, I may be blunt, but I don't hurt everyone.
Doesn't matter what they spoke or what they were.They were killing people for the Nazis.Talk about coercion all you want, they should die.
I did a BOLO on a kid, jailed, tried defense wants BOLO. It's racist as I did a dope pic and gun pic, but all his pics had guns or dope.
I want to know how they sell a 1/2 gal for $8.29. When they are back I can buy them here, and ship them to y'all for less, and still profit.
Noooooooppppe!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY WON'T THE TETRIS MUSIC STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MUST END IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I 'liked' it, just for her bravery. I'm a PTSD sufferer, and know what overcoming that can take.
Ah! The Wu Fu is strong with this one!
I love that gang sign, it's the Eastside Cats of War BTW, that he's flashing with the Cat Woman cosplayer.
You're welcome. I like a bunch of the celebu-scientists, but I think that he jumped on the wagon, and he's a glorified light show narrator.
Yeah, better than the crazy writer lady from 30 Rock.
I read that his committee chair thought that his subject wasn't worth studying. His degrees are in Astro-Geography, BA, MA, and his PhD.
He can't be right, he's not a scientist.All his degrees are in the Arts, his UT PhD board was dissolved, his topic wasn't worth the time.
Google around for a reliable company, my daughter had to order from Japan, because of her 'script. But see an optometrist for the fit.
Who has enemies that patient, and helpful?
I've torn belt loops, ripped a canvas belt, and given myself massive bruises, I'm on blood thinners.
Mash them together, like Frankenstein's monster, and you get left-handed, Rt brain, person with Asperger's, Lt brain. Me and both sons.
Dad's been lonely since mom left, reeeeealy lonely. And, has gotten reeeeeeeeeeeealy weird too.
It is valid, but I'd also prefer that he didn't govern like an idiot that can't read the Constitution.
It's a context thing, a time thing. In Sweden there's 'mulkvisti', which was 'the one I hate the least', now it's 'asshole'.
Eventually, that friend would be complaining about her rent again as the market caught up to the salary situation.
Let's study the basics here. DNVR apt mgrs met, and up'ed rent 15%, just because they saw up'ed income.Told to friend by an apt mgr in CO.
This is SO inaccurate!! That turtleneck is the wrong shade of black for those pants!!!
Some are really accurate, even subbing lines that you can only hear as mumbling. Some just put in 'Mumbling' or 'Indistinct Murmmering'.
DANGER ZONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
At least she's wrapped it in plastic to keep it dry.
And, this place is the reason Campbell's soup almost failed in the U.S.
When the pin is pulled Mr Grenade is no longer our friend.
It'd be better if it was like the Asian countries, fist fights and turning fire hoses on each other.
But, everybody being entitled and sensitive today, they all claim you hurt them. That's just BS, I may be blunt, but I don't hurt everyone.
Doesn't matter what they spoke or what they were.They were killing people for the Nazis.Talk about coercion all you want, they should die.
I did a BOLO on a kid, jailed, tried defense wants BOLO. It's racist as I did a dope pic and gun pic, but all his pics had guns or dope.
I want to know how they sell a 1/2 gal for $8.29. When they are back I can buy them here, and ship them to y'all for less, and still profit.
Noooooooppppe!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY WON'T THE TETRIS MUSIC STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MUST END IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I 'liked' it, just for her bravery. I'm a PTSD sufferer, and know what overcoming that can take.
Ah! The Wu Fu is strong with this one!
I love that gang sign, it's the Eastside Cats of War BTW, that he's flashing with the Cat Woman cosplayer.
You're welcome. I like a bunch of the celebu-scientists, but I think that he jumped on the wagon, and he's a glorified light show narrator.
Yeah, better than the crazy writer lady from 30 Rock.
I read that his committee chair thought that his subject wasn't worth studying. His degrees are in Astro-Geography, BA, MA, and his PhD.
He can't be right, he's not a scientist.All his degrees are in the Arts, his UT PhD board was dissolved, his topic wasn't worth the time.
Google around for a reliable company, my daughter had to order from Japan, because of her 'script. But see an optometrist for the fit.
Who has enemies that patient, and helpful?
I've torn belt loops, ripped a canvas belt, and given myself massive bruises, I'm on blood thinners.
Mash them together, like Frankenstein's monster, and you get left-handed, Rt brain, person with Asperger's, Lt brain. Me and both sons.
Dad's been lonely since mom left, reeeeealy lonely. And, has gotten reeeeeeeeeeeealy weird too.
It is valid, but I'd also prefer that he didn't govern like an idiot that can't read the Constitution.
It's a context thing, a time thing. In Sweden there's 'mulkvisti', which was 'the one I hate the least', now it's 'asshole'.
Eventually, that friend would be complaining about her rent again as the market caught up to the salary situation.
Let's study the basics here. DNVR apt mgrs met, and up'ed rent 15%, just because they saw up'ed income.Told to friend by an apt mgr in CO.
This is SO inaccurate!! That turtleneck is the wrong shade of black for those pants!!!