2137 pts ยท September 25, 2013
If this gets to the front page I'll do whatever the top comment on the image is.
nah I just think the going from a Reddit spin off to the 25th rated Alexa site in the USA means more people below 100 IQ
lmao mine was sarcastic. I've been posting the same shit for 3 years I guess the community is changing to the under 100 squad
ya but notice how they're not getting shot either
because there isn't one, I'm looking for it right now
also please show me where the thing for cerebral palsy kids is because my little cousin was super bummed today he couldn't play
I'm sorry I don't know everything, way to be a dick about it.
no, if I see some kid born with cerebral palsy that gets to play a game because someone spent time putting this together it serves a purpose
well it might not have been his intention but that doesn't mean this doesn't serve a purpose
so disabled people are shit out of luck if they want to play this game? I'm not saying this is right but there is a reason.
maybe he made it for disabled people seriously chill
your welcome ;)
Too many characters.
it said it was one of the patrol boats so it likely was a carrier defender which circles around the main boat so it's course isn't as rigid
why?
let's talk wolves. we're hopefully getting an early draft pick plus Wiggins and KAT, given time to mature could be the next LeBron/Kyrie
hence why the Vatican has been strikingly progressive on this issue. they understand that it's more social than anything v
that's not how economics works. why do the companies care if their consumers suck if they are giving them money
yeah but 10% will recover and they'll be in history books. sounds like good advertising long run tbh.
I mean they already lost this customer by creating the commercial, and likely anyone offended by this comment was already lost as well.
but might there be a counter effect of people buying it specifically because of their stance?
likely because potato came from Americas so these languages had to accommodate for them later than the original formation of their dialect
http://gif.co/u1I0.gif
accurate counterpoint, I guess we will just have to see.
*cough* Kennedy *cough* 2 years
I understand that but it's likely the closest thing we have for a comparison.
*cough* emails
My mom had that.
if you do a treble boost in whatever program you use it will sound more like what you hear in your head!!
thanks!!
reply to this if you get an answer please :)
nah I just think the going from a Reddit spin off to the 25th rated Alexa site in the USA means more people below 100 IQ
lmao mine was sarcastic. I've been posting the same shit for 3 years I guess the community is changing to the under 100 squad
ya but notice how they're not getting shot either
because there isn't one, I'm looking for it right now
also please show me where the thing for cerebral palsy kids is because my little cousin was super bummed today he couldn't play
I'm sorry I don't know everything, way to be a dick about it.
no, if I see some kid born with cerebral palsy that gets to play a game because someone spent time putting this together it serves a purpose
well it might not have been his intention but that doesn't mean this doesn't serve a purpose
so disabled people are shit out of luck if they want to play this game? I'm not saying this is right but there is a reason.
maybe he made it for disabled people seriously chill
your welcome ;)
Too many characters.
it said it was one of the patrol boats so it likely was a carrier defender which circles around the main boat so it's course isn't as rigid
why?
let's talk wolves. we're hopefully getting an early draft pick plus Wiggins and KAT, given time to mature could be the next LeBron/Kyrie
hence why the Vatican has been strikingly progressive on this issue. they understand that it's more social than anything v
that's not how economics works. why do the companies care if their consumers suck if they are giving them money
yeah but 10% will recover and they'll be in history books. sounds like good advertising long run tbh.
I mean they already lost this customer by creating the commercial, and likely anyone offended by this comment was already lost as well.
but might there be a counter effect of people buying it specifically because of their stance?
likely because potato came from Americas so these languages had to accommodate for them later than the original formation of their dialect
http://gif.co/u1I0.gif
accurate counterpoint, I guess we will just have to see.
*cough* Kennedy *cough* 2 years
I understand that but it's likely the closest thing we have for a comparison.
*cough* emails
My mom had that.
if you do a treble boost in whatever program you use it will sound more like what you hear in your head!!
thanks!!
reply to this if you get an answer please :)