19407 pts ยท February 11, 2012
It's pretty good for use at work
uploaded from the app so I could include it with a product description for the return process. I didn't ask the app to publish the image.
I googled it immediately after uploading the image to share on another site, and didn't think to edit this. thank you for the help, though!
how dare you
I'll take it!
Seek help
Lol @ people with kids
Are you a red head?
Hahahaha, this post owns. Well done
What a fucking loser
Settle down, Carol, Cheryl, whatever her name is now
Loser
Be honest: are you Alex
Star wars sucks
That's how you get tinnitus
EU
Chunky people come in different races
Did you mean Esaelp?
Well, Wool by itself is a 3-part series, so I guess I misunderstood your post about it
If you've read and enjoyed "Wool" by Hugh Howey, check out the "Shift" prequel which is also a series of three books. It's very good.
Okay
That's how doctors create the breathing holes in newborns
Divorce
Why do keep frowning
Fuh
It's pretty good for use at work
uploaded from the app so I could include it with a product description for the return process. I didn't ask the app to publish the image.
I googled it immediately after uploading the image to share on another site, and didn't think to edit this. thank you for the help, though!
how dare you
I'll take it!
Seek help
Lol @ people with kids
Are you a red head?
Hahahaha, this post owns. Well done
What a fucking loser
Settle down, Carol, Cheryl, whatever her name is now
Loser
Loser
Loser
Loser
Loser
Loser
Be honest: are you Alex
Star wars sucks
That's how you get tinnitus
EU
Chunky people come in different races
Did you mean Esaelp?
Well, Wool by itself is a 3-part series, so I guess I misunderstood your post about it
If you've read and enjoyed "Wool" by Hugh Howey, check out the "Shift" prequel which is also a series of three books. It's very good.
Okay
That's how doctors create the breathing holes in newborns
Divorce
Why do keep frowning
Fuh