2829 pts ยท October 29, 2015
Except Samsung has been doing it since 2013...
That's called reddit
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/117/814/are-you-wizard.jpg
Do you want carpal tunnel? Because that's how you get carpal tunnel
Now I don't feel guilty for watching it on putlocker as I'd originally intended, thanks op
Is that Donny Darko's kid or something?
The Flashpoint paradox is easily the best animated dc movie there is
Anyone who needed the bottom picture isn't worthy to see this post
Death penalty if they murder someone
I'm not a liberal, I'm a centrist. All I want is for gay married couples to be able to smoke weed, get abortions, buy guns, and suffer the
Shameless repost to fix my grammatical error in my tweets, eat a dick thundercunt
The (w)rapper?
It's crumbled because she tried to throw it away. Fat fucking chance.
Hhhnnnnnnnggggg!!!
Ahh yes, the infamous Texan right of passage known as Axtration
#1 turn around you slut
#16 looks more like Natalie Dormer than Natalie Dormer looks like herself
This new Batman vs. Superman prequel looks pretty good
ITT OP desperately tries to have people call her pretty
Lol "some bobos can be very big bobos!" +1
Yeah right, that arrow to the knee in frame 3 would've demoted you to a guard regardless of how much milk you drink
http://2static2.fjcdn.com/comments/5792093+_c31c9ae92dbff5a241e3268eb017b649.jpg
Hasselback steak? I think you mean baked posteako
Oh neat, my new wallpaper! *click*
Nice try but that's a pulp fiction reference
Yeah, the first two flips are, the other three are more advanced than that, if you'd watch the gif in it's entirety...
Slowed down 50% for your viewing pleasure
That's the spirit, set the bar low so you can easily live out your dreams!
Chris Haslam I'm assuming
And skinny people should be called "thinny"
Except Samsung has been doing it since 2013...
That's called reddit
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/117/814/are-you-wizard.jpg
Do you want carpal tunnel? Because that's how you get carpal tunnel
Now I don't feel guilty for watching it on putlocker as I'd originally intended, thanks op
Is that Donny Darko's kid or something?
The Flashpoint paradox is easily the best animated dc movie there is
Anyone who needed the bottom picture isn't worthy to see this post
Death penalty if they murder someone
I'm not a liberal, I'm a centrist. All I want is for gay married couples to be able to smoke weed, get abortions, buy guns, and suffer the
Shameless repost to fix my grammatical error in my tweets, eat a dick thundercunt
The (w)rapper?
It's crumbled because she tried to throw it away. Fat fucking chance.
Hhhnnnnnnnggggg!!!
Ahh yes, the infamous Texan right of passage known as Axtration
#1 turn around you slut
#16 looks more like Natalie Dormer than Natalie Dormer looks like herself
This new Batman vs. Superman prequel looks pretty good
ITT OP desperately tries to have people call her pretty
Lol "some bobos can be very big bobos!" +1
Yeah right, that arrow to the knee in frame 3 would've demoted you to a guard regardless of how much milk you drink
http://2static2.fjcdn.com/comments/5792093+_c31c9ae92dbff5a241e3268eb017b649.jpg
Hasselback steak? I think you mean baked posteako
Oh neat, my new wallpaper! *click*
Nice try but that's a pulp fiction reference
Yeah, the first two flips are, the other three are more advanced than that, if you'd watch the gif in it's entirety...
Slowed down 50% for your viewing pleasure
That's the spirit, set the bar low so you can easily live out your dreams!
Chris Haslam I'm assuming
And skinny people should be called "thinny"