25558 pts ยท January 22, 2014
I really wasn't sure why this was funny until I realized 2011 was almost 5 years ago.
the worrrsssstttttt
http://imgur.com/uS1HHo8
I've had a beard for 3 years, I'm afraid of the crazy tan-line.
HA! I agree.
http://imgur.com/ZvX5nzS
im just here for the lulz
you asked for it :) http://imgur.com/buCtcEE
You can even personalize them! Happy posting! http://www.badgecreator.com
http://imgur.com/E9t4KMR just for you! congrats!
please link me to that post and ill do so.
is this you? http://imgur.com/uWtt0qX :'(
usually there's something mildly humorous in here.
I hope you have one with a cat on it.
you don't mean that.
ew
JOHN CERA!!!
I wish this were true...
i wouldn't either...if i had one.
wow, these are some shitty comments.
Having turned 21 away from home recently, I know that feel. HBD, OP, congrats on the alcohol!
Don't doubt the powers of RDJ.
http://imgur.com/Q6x2fbK +1 to beards/staches for a cause!
its pretty under the hood, thats all that really matters.
gas monkey garage did a chevy wagon similar to this one http://imgur.com/qDS3ayt
ha
I'M SO EXCITED FOR PHASE THREE!!!
2LATE!!
I really wasn't sure why this was funny until I realized 2011 was almost 5 years ago.
the worrrsssstttttt
http://imgur.com/uS1HHo8
http://imgur.com/uS1HHo8
I've had a beard for 3 years, I'm afraid of the crazy tan-line.
HA! I agree.
http://imgur.com/ZvX5nzS
im just here for the lulz
you asked for it :) http://imgur.com/buCtcEE
You can even personalize them! Happy posting! http://www.badgecreator.com
http://imgur.com/E9t4KMR just for you! congrats!
please link me to that post and ill do so.
is this you? http://imgur.com/uWtt0qX :'(
usually there's something mildly humorous in here.
I hope you have one with a cat on it.
you don't mean that.
ew
JOHN CERA!!!
I wish this were true...
i wouldn't either...if i had one.
wow, these are some shitty comments.
Having turned 21 away from home recently, I know that feel. HBD, OP, congrats on the alcohol!
Don't doubt the powers of RDJ.
http://imgur.com/Q6x2fbK +1 to beards/staches for a cause!
its pretty under the hood, thats all that really matters.
gas monkey garage did a chevy wagon similar to this one http://imgur.com/qDS3ayt
ha
I'M SO EXCITED FOR PHASE THREE!!!
2LATE!!