569 pts ยท July 3, 2013
Years of Fruit Ninja training being put to use..
Hopefully she's also the whorstess too... No? Ok..
Apologizing for almost dying? Definitely Canadian.
http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/You_3d6600_1315566.jpg
What??? - http://www.streamingoldies.com/content-images/pso29/spuds-mackenzie.jpg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ADgCeYJMN4
Hello Well, I am Dad.
So that's where Kreuger got hit piglies.
Then she'll just use it for scale...
Still Up. Still releasing expansions.
TIL It's shutting down at 11 A.M. on February 9th.
So... What you're saying is.... These aren't real...?
"Just African Things"
It's funny because that sign actually is supposed to represent a vagina.
Need banana for scale.
But... But... Darth Vader actually says, "No, I am your father."
thatsapenis.gif
Why would you even po- ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNO-CAT.
FRESH POTS!!!
Is one of your friends Captain America?
Original Image: http://questionableevolution.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/cymothoa_exigua.jpg
I like how the crediting from this picture was removed.
Well, technically, swag is already a word...
"DON'T PUT THAT BAD JUJU ON ME RICKY BOBBY"
Years of Fruit Ninja training being put to use..
Hopefully she's also the whorstess too... No? Ok..
Apologizing for almost dying? Definitely Canadian.
http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/You_3d6600_1315566.jpg
http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/You_3d6600_1315566.jpg
http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/You_3d6600_1315566.jpg
What??? - http://www.streamingoldies.com/content-images/pso29/spuds-mackenzie.jpg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ADgCeYJMN4
Hello Well, I am Dad.
So that's where Kreuger got hit piglies.
Then she'll just use it for scale...
Still Up. Still releasing expansions.
TIL It's shutting down at 11 A.M. on February 9th.
So... What you're saying is.... These aren't real...?
"Just African Things"
It's funny because that sign actually is supposed to represent a vagina.
Need banana for scale.
But... But... Darth Vader actually says, "No, I am your father."
thatsapenis.gif
Why would you even po- ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNO-CAT.
FRESH POTS!!!
Is one of your friends Captain America?
Original Image: http://questionableevolution.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/cymothoa_exigua.jpg
I like how the crediting from this picture was removed.
Well, technically, swag is already a word...
"DON'T PUT THAT BAD JUJU ON ME RICKY BOBBY"