5423 pts · May 16, 2021
I’ve been curious about 40k. I know nothing about it. What’s the best book to START with?
With sound the guy says “I love helmets”
Rogerrrrrrrrrr.
Depends what’s on the ground.
I initially read this as “Donald Jesus is Trump Christ”
Prawn cocktail chips? What? Where? How? When?
Kids are awesome.
Yesterday’s kitten
Someone asked me if I wanted a frozen banana and I said no but I want a regular banana later so yeah.
#22 wow
Quick. Make shoes the same.
#10 Ah shoot I left my Sprite in that wagon!
Mark Rober has a really interesting bit on this in one of his recent videos. Starting at about the 12:00 mark. https://youtu.be/6KcV1C1Ui5s
The image stabilization on this is WILD.
I want the original of this.
This is interesting!
What is this new devilry?
There may have been, but there’s a reason the News is so thin on Luigi.
Put up a railing and/or stop drinking.
Music video: https://youtu.be/epW5OfKpQOo
https://youtu.be/epW5OfKpQOo
It’s not a green screen. It’s a set. https://youtu.be/epW5OfKpQOo
Finished video here: https://youtu.be/epW5OfKpQOo
Faith
Absolutely brutal scene. I’m glad they were able to give Spidey some closure in a (much) later movie.
YouTube Kids is a bizarre nightmare landscape already. I can’t imagine AI will help in any way.
There’s one of these where eventually it does hit it.
I’ve been curious about 40k. I know nothing about it. What’s the best book to START with?
With sound the guy says “I love helmets”
Rogerrrrrrrrrr.
Depends what’s on the ground.
I initially read this as “Donald Jesus is Trump Christ”
Prawn cocktail chips? What? Where? How? When?
Kids are awesome.
Yesterday’s kitten
Someone asked me if I wanted a frozen banana and I said no but I want a regular banana later so yeah.
#22 wow
Quick. Make shoes the same.
#10 Ah shoot I left my Sprite in that wagon!
Mark Rober has a really interesting bit on this in one of his recent videos. Starting at about the 12:00 mark. https://youtu.be/6KcV1C1Ui5s
The image stabilization on this is WILD.
I want the original of this.
This is interesting!
What is this new devilry?
There may have been, but there’s a reason the News is so thin on Luigi.
Put up a railing and/or stop drinking.
Music video: https://youtu.be/epW5OfKpQOo
https://youtu.be/epW5OfKpQOo
It’s not a green screen. It’s a set. https://youtu.be/epW5OfKpQOo
Finished video here: https://youtu.be/epW5OfKpQOo
Faith
Absolutely brutal scene. I’m glad they were able to give Spidey some closure in a (much) later movie.
YouTube Kids is a bizarre nightmare landscape already. I can’t imagine AI will help in any way.
There’s one of these where eventually it does hit it.