2274 pts ยท February 12, 2014
Oh well, whatever, nevermind
http://cdn.meme.am/instances/54561976.jpg
Vegans can eat bread which is made with yeast
Comment
And there OP goes, labeling herself.
This is great. Because. History.
OP is da real MVP
Let me be your guide into the abyss.
This is the blackest Shit I've seen all week.
Number 34: OP's nether regions.
Sauce: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVw99Jt_UgA
OP saw an alien
At first I thought OP is exaggerating, then I thought OP needs a canvas.
Dz
#jailbait
I just finished watching "Goodbye, Michael". Should I even bother with the rest?
TIL I love Dave Grohl.
This is the next thing.
I enjoyed that a lot.
This is so much better with the commentary he gives. Someone please sauce the replies
Where the melons at?
Because fuck physics. That's why
What if the cure for cancer was on the second page of a Google search?
I am so calling my Asian friend ma ninja. Wait. I'm Asian too. All Indians are Asians? Goodness gracious
Abed!! What did I tell you about texting girls?
Is he....Is he driving in the ocean?
TO THE LABORATORY!!
Must acquire Gameboy first.
and Mother of Dragons does not approve of your shenanigans (2/2)
Since I have not played said epic majestic fantasy action-adventure world, how shall we go about this?
http://cdn.meme.am/instances/54561976.jpg
Vegans can eat bread which is made with yeast
Comment
And there OP goes, labeling herself.
This is great. Because. History.
OP is da real MVP
Let me be your guide into the abyss.
This is the blackest Shit I've seen all week.
Number 34: OP's nether regions.
Sauce: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVw99Jt_UgA
OP saw an alien
At first I thought OP is exaggerating, then I thought OP needs a canvas.
Dz
#jailbait
I just finished watching "Goodbye, Michael". Should I even bother with the rest?
TIL I love Dave Grohl.
This is the next thing.
I enjoyed that a lot.
This is so much better with the commentary he gives. Someone please sauce the replies
Where the melons at?
Because fuck physics. That's why
What if the cure for cancer was on the second page of a Google search?
I am so calling my Asian friend ma ninja. Wait. I'm Asian too. All Indians are Asians? Goodness gracious
Abed!! What did I tell you about texting girls?
Is he....Is he driving in the ocean?
TO THE LABORATORY!!
TO THE LABORATORY!!
Must acquire Gameboy first.
and Mother of Dragons does not approve of your shenanigans (2/2)
Since I have not played said epic majestic fantasy action-adventure world, how shall we go about this?