1696 pts · June 21, 2012
This is Salt Lick in Austin I believe. It’s BYOB. I have been drunk there once.
.
GLOW CLOUD
From the panhandle, and I'm very upset with this post.
My biggest problem is trying to get them to work. There are so many different tutorials on you tube, but so many of them just don't work. :(
Fuck I'm high
I work a student help desk at my community college, I had to explain that to charge a laptop, it needs to be plugged in.
I work the student help desk at my community college, I need this in my life.
As a highschool senior, I mean, I'd do you.
My two front dicks are just too solid!
Man, this metal grate is fantas-zzzzzzz
you take acid?
Because everyone loves a Canadian backpack
They're like the popcorn chicken of animals
My first sexual experience.
The black guy is on the paper guys.
It's saying your three hour port fest can be done in secret. Thanks Google!
I had someone comment on my ass, they called it a donk. And I'm a guy. What the tities.
My other hand is too busy masturbating.
That's a phat baby.
What I feel like cooking is like.
That's what I said about dildos.
manbearpig
Step 8: skip some steps.
Oh yeah, step 5...didn't see that
riiight
Kibble's too mainstream for me man.
If you act like a whiteboy, then you'll become a bullet sponge just like the others.
Look, the pilot has a really really long arm, that's all!
What the hell is this clugy out of order procedure you have here.
This is Salt Lick in Austin I believe. It’s BYOB. I have been drunk there once.
.
GLOW CLOUD
From the panhandle, and I'm very upset with this post.
My biggest problem is trying to get them to work. There are so many different tutorials on you tube, but so many of them just don't work. :(
Fuck I'm high
I work a student help desk at my community college, I had to explain that to charge a laptop, it needs to be plugged in.
I work the student help desk at my community college, I need this in my life.
As a highschool senior, I mean, I'd do you.
My two front dicks are just too solid!
Man, this metal grate is fantas-zzzzzzz
you take acid?
Because everyone loves a Canadian backpack
They're like the popcorn chicken of animals
My first sexual experience.
The black guy is on the paper guys.
It's saying your three hour port fest can be done in secret. Thanks Google!
I had someone comment on my ass, they called it a donk. And I'm a guy. What the tities.
My other hand is too busy masturbating.
That's a phat baby.
What I feel like cooking is like.
That's what I said about dildos.
manbearpig
Step 8: skip some steps.
Oh yeah, step 5...didn't see that
riiight
Kibble's too mainstream for me man.
If you act like a whiteboy, then you'll become a bullet sponge just like the others.
Look, the pilot has a really really long arm, that's all!
What the hell is this clugy out of order procedure you have here.