98 pts ยท March 13, 2016
3.5million per this article: https://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2018/sep/25/photos-reddit-home-page-featured-35-million-chunk-/
Soooo we are just going to act like this content is ok?
yes
ehhhh It would take me some effort to print up 1 off labels like these and shipping labels too. i'm in it for the yuk yuks. under $20 too
Good shit @OP. Your love for these kids is heart warming.
I'm interested in your "clip sizes" statistic.
all 5 hrs old at the time. I found it a bit concerning that the police had made a statement and no other news stations bothered. 2/2
Well, I caught wind of this story around 9PM CST, yesterday. There were 4 articles on news.google.com related to it. And those were 1/2
Ah you are correct. Just went and double checked.
only for 357 mag. the casing for the 357sig is just a necked down 40
Check out https://www.youtube.com/user/hickok45 once you have an idea of a gun to purchase. Odds are, he has a video shooting it.
Go to a range and try a few out. You can rent them. I wouldn't buy before trying a few. Easier to spend $10 trying than a $500 regret
better than the small frame.
It fires 45acp in a really small frame. Even 9mm would be uncomfortable for many shots, in this size frame. Larger frame can take recoil
That was when you could e-file. That was recently taken down.
Sacramento airport, right?
3.5million per this article: https://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2018/sep/25/photos-reddit-home-page-featured-35-million-chunk-/
Soooo we are just going to act like this content is ok?
yes
ehhhh It would take me some effort to print up 1 off labels like these and shipping labels too. i'm in it for the yuk yuks. under $20 too
Good shit @OP. Your love for these kids is heart warming.
I'm interested in your "clip sizes" statistic.
all 5 hrs old at the time. I found it a bit concerning that the police had made a statement and no other news stations bothered. 2/2
Well, I caught wind of this story around 9PM CST, yesterday. There were 4 articles on news.google.com related to it. And those were 1/2
Ah you are correct. Just went and double checked.
only for 357 mag. the casing for the 357sig is just a necked down 40
Check out https://www.youtube.com/user/hickok45 once you have an idea of a gun to purchase. Odds are, he has a video shooting it.
Go to a range and try a few out. You can rent them. I wouldn't buy before trying a few. Easier to spend $10 trying than a $500 regret
better than the small frame.
It fires 45acp in a really small frame. Even 9mm would be uncomfortable for many shots, in this size frame. Larger frame can take recoil
That was when you could e-file. That was recently taken down.
Sacramento airport, right?