nvHeffa

318 pts ยท December 14, 2014


There's an Australian band called Howling Bells I really like there first album. "Low Happening" was the first song I heard by them.

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Cbb Fan! Heynongman!!

11 years ago | Likes 4 Dislikes 0

Listen to first episode are the very least. It's called 'Starbucks' (2/2)

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

People on imgur need to listen to the podcast If I Were You. It's hosted by Jake and Amir from College Humor. (1/2)

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 2

They're all on Netflix, I watched them with my son a few weeks ago

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

You ever watch "Big Bang theory without laugh track"? YouTube that sucker.

11 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 1

They sort of look like the birdmen from the powerrangers movie

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

They sort of look like the bird men from the power rangers movie

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

How dair you?

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Also Milo Kunis, and Annet Mahendru

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Damn it jim

11 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Me.

11 years ago | Likes 6 Dislikes 2

It wasn't worth it

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Was it Jackie Chan? "Caw-tuh! Do u undeh stand deh woods dat aww coming out ev my mout" -____-

11 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 1

They call him Bernie Rubble, 'cause he can make you're bed rock.

11 years ago | Likes 4 Dislikes 2

Intensity Camerafies!!

11 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Ah-tah?

11 years ago | Likes 8 Dislikes 0

Nosotros somos Groot

11 years ago | Likes 20 Dislikes 0

Am I the only one that hates the last book?

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Didn't Thor summon mijolnir, and Thor used the pym particles to shrink Thor?

11 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 0

That's why I gave up on Facebook

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Teenagers don't say "bite me", they say "hey! That's my swagger" or "haters are my gas, and success are my farts. And baby, I fart a lot"

11 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

I like Michael Sheen. And I like turtles

11 years ago | Likes 7 Dislikes 1

Or when cellophane gets caught in the wheel:/ fucken good for nothin pallet jacks

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

You can see his fear boner!

11 years ago | Likes 5 Dislikes 0

Shhh...ixnay on the astubatoringmay!

11 years ago | Likes 12 Dislikes 1

There's a script called balls out on the blacklist apparently.

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Beastiality

11 years ago | Likes 8 Dislikes 2

Like butt cheeks?

11 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Flip it and reverse it.

11 years ago | Likes 7 Dislikes 1