5060 pts ยท May 5, 2013
Hello there! If you are reading this, what on earth brought you to my user page?
WHAT'S IN THE BRIEFCASE
Jong Un-til the end of time
Couldn't hurt to try.
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll... not necessarily.
I never said there was.
But I love pizza with ranch :(
wut
CAUGHT IT IN USERSUB OMG
That's my friend's brother, no joke.
Who the fuck uses a bowling pin as a ballon weight?
Neil Patrick Harris actually isn't married yet, he's just engaged...
They are characters in the Haunted Mansion ride.
+1 for Walmart Herpes
That was the point of the original Vine, to satirize twerking.
From the Onion, as evidenced by the little onion.
'If it means we get to fuck, I'm in." -Blue Censored User.
Some people are just fucking lazy.
It's a Christmas miracle!
An ass in the ass.
Buttshreks
I don't see the problem...
This is violent as fuck.
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of David Copperfield
CAVE SPRING PARTY!
hey there ;)
WHOA WHOA WHOA IMGUR CHANGED ITS LAYOUT IS ANYONE SEEING THIS
Ho Ho Ho!
I have no idea what's going on here.
Apparently they were on coke.
WHAT'S IN THE BRIEFCASE
Jong Un-til the end of time
Couldn't hurt to try.
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll... not necessarily.
I never said there was.
But I love pizza with ranch :(
wut
wut
CAUGHT IT IN USERSUB OMG
That's my friend's brother, no joke.
Who the fuck uses a bowling pin as a ballon weight?
Neil Patrick Harris actually isn't married yet, he's just engaged...
They are characters in the Haunted Mansion ride.
+1 for Walmart Herpes
That was the point of the original Vine, to satirize twerking.
From the Onion, as evidenced by the little onion.
'If it means we get to fuck, I'm in." -Blue Censored User.
Some people are just fucking lazy.
It's a Christmas miracle!
An ass in the ass.
Buttshreks
I don't see the problem...
This is violent as fuck.
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of David Copperfield
CAVE SPRING PARTY!
hey there ;)
WHOA WHOA WHOA IMGUR CHANGED ITS LAYOUT IS ANYONE SEEING THIS
Ho Ho Ho!
I have no idea what's going on here.
Apparently they were on coke.