251 pts ยท September 2, 2015
To be fair I've loved pikachu ever since I first saw the show when I was a little kid back in 1998 xD
You're a complicated man, Smith. I would love to do mushrooms with you.
She really is, she's the sweetest thing ever, if she starts barking to protect us, we say "it's okay" and then poof, she loves them
No no, it was an excuse because she was too old to be a breeding dog which is what he used her for.
They really are, I don't see why people are afraid of them.
I know, the grammar is horrible, I have a massive headache right now and just wanted to share. x.x
Basically when I'm in bed and my Great Dane decides she wants to sleep with me xD
To be fair I've loved pikachu ever since I first saw the show when I was a little kid back in 1998 xD
You're a complicated man, Smith. I would love to do mushrooms with you.
She really is, she's the sweetest thing ever, if she starts barking to protect us, we say "it's okay" and then poof, she loves them
No no, it was an excuse because she was too old to be a breeding dog which is what he used her for.
They really are, I don't see why people are afraid of them.
I know, the grammar is horrible, I have a massive headache right now and just wanted to share. x.x
Basically when I'm in bed and my Great Dane decides she wants to sleep with me xD