1130 pts ยท February 9, 2013
Yes it is lower, atleast in NY. Bc its not hands on
If you study the structure of use of force continuum, pepper spray is the lowest form of use of force beyond verbal orders
I've fed a deer pb and j once.
I had rats that looked just like those 2! The black and white one was Victor Crumb and the tan and white one was Newt <3 I miss them
I just watched this whole movie last night. Waste of an hour and a half, but this part freakes me out
Wear a black T-shirt underneath that fits
That's 3952 calories of pizza rolls. Jesus fuck.
I used to have a bad mole problem. Laid out bits of juicy fruit gum for them. It makes them choke but is not poisionus to other animals
As a NY resident, we are still hovering above $3 :(
I'm fine now, thank you!
I know its a late response, but yep! Fine now! Thanks :)
Yep. My primary said all my tests are clear. I went to a urologist and they said kidney infection
I had a kidney infection and multiple stones that were slicing up said kidneys
No! Very much alive. I forgot I posted this!
Constructive answers to the actual problem. Not just people sitting around with signs
Idk why you are being down voted. I too would like to know what and how to change.no more generalized 'fuck the police'. We need 1/2
Ny
The states were made/named as the properties were being bought. The US was bought in multiple different parts
She was on the runway for the Victoria's secret show. Got hit with costume wings while singing
I was dreadding work today. Got to work and within 2 hours had kidney pain/pissing blood. Sent to ER.Would prefer to have worked lol
Update: I-90 still closed from Rochester to PA border
Truth
Interstate has been closed for almost 48 hours. May want to re-route if possible.
This was my neighbors house in a suburb of buffalo
May is one of the better months. If you stay, you have a few months to prepare for the winter!
Indeed
Depends on what time of the year it is. Bucks will loose their antlers. Gotta check their...um...their peepees.
Good luck with everything!
I also am hungover from a wedding last night
Yes it is lower, atleast in NY. Bc its not hands on
If you study the structure of use of force continuum, pepper spray is the lowest form of use of force beyond verbal orders
I've fed a deer pb and j once.
I had rats that looked just like those 2! The black and white one was Victor Crumb and the tan and white one was Newt <3 I miss them
I just watched this whole movie last night. Waste of an hour and a half, but this part freakes me out
Wear a black T-shirt underneath that fits
That's 3952 calories of pizza rolls. Jesus fuck.
I used to have a bad mole problem. Laid out bits of juicy fruit gum for them. It makes them choke but is not poisionus to other animals
As a NY resident, we are still hovering above $3 :(
I'm fine now, thank you!
I know its a late response, but yep! Fine now! Thanks :)
Yep. My primary said all my tests are clear. I went to a urologist and they said kidney infection
I had a kidney infection and multiple stones that were slicing up said kidneys
No! Very much alive. I forgot I posted this!
Constructive answers to the actual problem. Not just people sitting around with signs
Idk why you are being down voted. I too would like to know what and how to change.no more generalized 'fuck the police'. We need 1/2
Ny
The states were made/named as the properties were being bought. The US was bought in multiple different parts
She was on the runway for the Victoria's secret show. Got hit with costume wings while singing
I was dreadding work today. Got to work and within 2 hours had kidney pain/pissing blood. Sent to ER.Would prefer to have worked lol
Update: I-90 still closed from Rochester to PA border
Truth
Interstate has been closed for almost 48 hours. May want to re-route if possible.
This was my neighbors house in a suburb of buffalo
May is one of the better months. If you stay, you have a few months to prepare for the winter!
Indeed
Depends on what time of the year it is. Bucks will loose their antlers. Gotta check their...um...their peepees.
Good luck with everything!
I also am hungover from a wedding last night