286 pts ยท June 12, 2014
Yup. The battery on my razr mouse exploded about 1 week or so after warranty. when i emailed them they told me i had to pay for a new one.
Interesting.
I've seen so many dogs saved by this man. God bless him.
Even in this context I don't feel that those two names belong in the same sentence.
Make a dragon wanna retire man.
Majlis Al Jinn translates to "Meeting place of the spirits"....
Its "Celebrity Silhouette"
Uh. No they don't.
Melbourne
Yeah the last one gifs didn't work and I was like "what am I looking at"
It doesn't. It can be slightly over however most of these are made with scrap pieces anyway so it's ok.
It is.
Holy crap this is nice.
Knowing nothing about baseball, what happens to that ball. Do they replay the ball or is it counted as a strike or what.
Oh my god. We pay 26 dollars for a pack of cigs in Australia.
Oh my god. We pay 26 dollars for a pack of cigarettes in Australia.
I'll never understand but I trust that you can make your own judgement. If ya ever want an ear to listen or need to vent feel free to pm.
We do code reviews. Reality is code quality is so bad that code reviews are code rewrites. This is what offshoring does. We hate doing it.
Lol. Code reviews. That's cute.
Maybe you should try ?
How is it possible to have that much skill. If that were me id be like "yep im done, someone pick me up".
Nope.
OP DELIVERS! One of US! ONE OF US!
need banana for scale.
But midnight 6am is the entire night shift. What the heck kind of a job do you have that allows this, and where can I sign up.
ITS BEEN 16 MINUTES MAN. OP DOES NOT DELIVER.
I love the support op is getting. You guys are awesome.
Wow I didn't realise this was such a common problem. Good work OP's :)
This is why I love you guys.
Stoic
Yup. The battery on my razr mouse exploded about 1 week or so after warranty. when i emailed them they told me i had to pay for a new one.
Interesting.
I've seen so many dogs saved by this man. God bless him.
Even in this context I don't feel that those two names belong in the same sentence.
Make a dragon wanna retire man.
Majlis Al Jinn translates to "Meeting place of the spirits"....
Its "Celebrity Silhouette"
Uh. No they don't.
Melbourne
Yeah the last one gifs didn't work and I was like "what am I looking at"
It doesn't. It can be slightly over however most of these are made with scrap pieces anyway so it's ok.
It is.
Holy crap this is nice.
Knowing nothing about baseball, what happens to that ball. Do they replay the ball or is it counted as a strike or what.
Oh my god. We pay 26 dollars for a pack of cigs in Australia.
Oh my god. We pay 26 dollars for a pack of cigarettes in Australia.
I'll never understand but I trust that you can make your own judgement. If ya ever want an ear to listen or need to vent feel free to pm.
We do code reviews. Reality is code quality is so bad that code reviews are code rewrites. This is what offshoring does. We hate doing it.
Lol. Code reviews. That's cute.
Maybe you should try ?
How is it possible to have that much skill. If that were me id be like "yep im done, someone pick me up".
Nope.
OP DELIVERS! One of US! ONE OF US!
need banana for scale.
But midnight 6am is the entire night shift. What the heck kind of a job do you have that allows this, and where can I sign up.
ITS BEEN 16 MINUTES MAN. OP DOES NOT DELIVER.
I love the support op is getting. You guys are awesome.
Wow I didn't realise this was such a common problem. Good work OP's :)
This is why I love you guys.
Stoic