3925 pts ยท August 13, 2017
https://i.imgur.com/MxphB9P.null
These things, trouble with them is you need quite a thick bit of wood (hello!) For them to go in, so had to bulk out either side
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0122M4DVU/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_fabc_NKTRRBFYS2EJ375DEW3K?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
Loosely yes! Had to change some bits to the space I was working to but the main design yes
In all seriousness though I made many mistakes, I would say I'll learn from them for next time but I can't realistically see a next time...
I think I misunderstood, I was picturing more dogs playing poker around a table! But yeah could probably fit a small chair and monitor in
6 1/2 imperial around 6 metric
Yep, my parents were having a room re-carpeted so thought I might as well add some comfort to my hole
That would be the Harry Potter collection (in the black covers)
I am a man of simple needs
This is what I intend to do at some point
Opportunity missed!
But but..... he's so rugged and handsome and always gets the girl and beats up the bad guys
You better believe it
I know right!? Even if they didn't want to block off use of that corner for a sofa or something it could just be a half door
Concelaed hinges on the left hand side, they very annoying to install!
If only! I guess it could be a games rooms for very small people! Boringly it's now a storage space for all of my tools and other crap
I went to school in this town! And know people who worked here
I came looking for this gif
Now what?? GUYS! NOW WHAT?!
Cheers!
https://i.imgur.com/MxphB9P.null
These things, trouble with them is you need quite a thick bit of wood (hello!) For them to go in, so had to bulk out either side
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0122M4DVU/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_fabc_NKTRRBFYS2EJ375DEW3K?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
Loosely yes! Had to change some bits to the space I was working to but the main design yes
In all seriousness though I made many mistakes, I would say I'll learn from them for next time but I can't realistically see a next time...
I think I misunderstood, I was picturing more dogs playing poker around a table! But yeah could probably fit a small chair and monitor in
6 1/2 imperial around 6 metric
Yep, my parents were having a room re-carpeted so thought I might as well add some comfort to my hole
That would be the Harry Potter collection (in the black covers)
I am a man of simple needs
This is what I intend to do at some point
Opportunity missed!
But but..... he's so rugged and handsome and always gets the girl and beats up the bad guys
You better believe it
I know right!? Even if they didn't want to block off use of that corner for a sofa or something it could just be a half door
Concelaed hinges on the left hand side, they very annoying to install!
If only! I guess it could be a games rooms for very small people! Boringly it's now a storage space for all of my tools and other crap
I went to school in this town! And know people who worked here
I came looking for this gif
Now what?? GUYS! NOW WHAT?!
Cheers!