14522 pts · May 8, 2014
"And now that you don't have to be perfect, you can be good."
Larry Tesler, inventor of the cut, copy, and paste commands, dies at 74
where is this from?
sauce on this anime?
You can be famous worldwide for "killing accidentally" someone famous too, for example.
I´m just posting in this chain...
Yeap, that´s Rio
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/eating-tide-pods there is some MANGA VERSION OF TIDE PODS?????
Cup holder, I think...
It jumps at night, when the lights are out...
Yeah, it´s the first thing that I put was the source: Scout Burns. She wrote that...
Surprise buttsex
@Sarah senpai, notice him!
GO @sarah GO
trololololo lolo trolololo...
all around me are familiar faces...
Partiu MG
Regrets I have a few, but then again too few to mention...
Regrets, I've had a few... But then again, too few to mention
That's me in the corner, that's me in the spotlight, losing my religion
http://www.jpost.com/International/French-Olympian-compares-Rio-crowd-to-Nazis-at-1936-Berlin-Olympics-464226 thats the reason for all boos
No Pole Position? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwF-UgQCz9Y
GONDOR CALLS FOR AID!!!!
Uptown funk you up
PUNPUN!!!!!
I read first time "pedobearmeter" and was like WHAT... internet broke my mind
WITNESS ME!
HOW YOU DOING?
CSI: Imgur
Oh Don Piaaanoooo
Let me call my friend who's an expert on silver coins and we"ll set a deal after that...
Larry Tesler, inventor of the cut, copy, and paste commands, dies at 74
where is this from?
sauce on this anime?
You can be famous worldwide for "killing accidentally" someone famous too, for example.
I´m just posting in this chain...
Yeap, that´s Rio
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/eating-tide-pods there is some MANGA VERSION OF TIDE PODS?????
Cup holder, I think...
It jumps at night, when the lights are out...
Yeah, it´s the first thing that I put was the source: Scout Burns. She wrote that...
Surprise buttsex
@Sarah senpai, notice him!
GO @sarah GO
trololololo lolo trolololo...
all around me are familiar faces...
Partiu MG
Regrets I have a few, but then again too few to mention...
Regrets, I've had a few... But then again, too few to mention
That's me in the corner, that's me in the spotlight, losing my religion
http://www.jpost.com/International/French-Olympian-compares-Rio-crowd-to-Nazis-at-1936-Berlin-Olympics-464226 thats the reason for all boos
No Pole Position? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwF-UgQCz9Y
GONDOR CALLS FOR AID!!!!
Uptown funk you up
PUNPUN!!!!!
I read first time "pedobearmeter" and was like WHAT... internet broke my mind
WITNESS ME!
HOW YOU DOING?
CSI: Imgur
Oh Don Piaaanoooo
Let me call my friend who's an expert on silver coins and we"ll set a deal after that...