62 pts · February 7, 2017
Underrated comment
Choked on my cereal
Even better with sound. +1
In the Philippines, we have this breadbun with a slit in the middle called “munay” which literally means vagina. Tastes pretty good too.
Ancient Psychic Tandem War Elephant?
The funny thing about my nose is that its located on my dick
underrated comment
I find this hard to fap to
I’m sad that the titled isn’t called puss and bush
That’s a Mac Daddy Patty!
Do you want something?
Dat spin move
Oh boy. Here I go killing again
Thought the croc was gonna bite then spin
I just want someone to hold me at night, when its cold outside
Bendoodle Cootlepootle
Benwheezle Cuntflap
Burtenbottom Bimblyboodle
Benjarden Lumberjack
Well, if it isn't Benweezle Slumberpat
Underrated comment
Choked on my cereal
Even better with sound. +1
In the Philippines, we have this breadbun with a slit in the middle called “munay” which literally means vagina. Tastes pretty good too.
Ancient Psychic Tandem War Elephant?
The funny thing about my nose is that its located on my dick
underrated comment
I find this hard to fap to
I’m sad that the titled isn’t called puss and bush
That’s a Mac Daddy Patty!
Do you want something?
Dat spin move
Oh boy. Here I go killing again
Thought the croc was gonna bite then spin
I just want someone to hold me at night, when its cold outside
Bendoodle Cootlepootle
Benwheezle Cuntflap
Burtenbottom Bimblyboodle
Benjarden Lumberjack
Well, if it isn't Benweezle Slumberpat