101 pts · December 14, 2016
I'm a nerd with a slight hatred of social gatherings. Which brings me to Imgur.
Permethrin: a pesticide made from chrysanthemums. What’s the issue?
Arizona: what’s day light savings?
I love Gellért Hedge(mountain)!!! The columned area above the falls is awesome.
With real kolbasz?
Sam, “make Scanlan’s as obnoxious and hard to read as possible.”
Go donate blood. They run tests on it and if anything comes back they are required to notify you. $0
At least it's not scorpions. That's what I'm dealing with.
I'm convinced these kind of posts are markers for where people buried their victims.
"I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was,.... To catch them is my real test. To train them is my cause. I will travel across the land
Love Pike! #critter
If you're trying to get dudes you might be successful.
Iron Maiden?
Nice Hungarian name for a Hungarian breed. Ironic? Or purposeful?
Where's the part where you sell your soul?
I love the League of Legends trailers.
What is this taken from?
I really want to know too.
Pretty sure those are all chickens.
What's up with the big toe?
I help people get high. It's drugs. I sell drugs.
What am I looking at?
That's north of Budapest.
Take the train to Szentendre. It's like stepping back in time. Little town with paved roads and great food.
Walmart carries it.
I'll own up to it! Haha.
Payson, Arizona. Not all of it is desert.
I need a recipe!!...please.
Everything comes back to you in my pants.
Mascara? Hahaha
White pickle
Permethrin: a pesticide made from chrysanthemums. What’s the issue?
Arizona: what’s day light savings?
I love Gellért Hedge(mountain)!!! The columned area above the falls is awesome.
With real kolbasz?
Sam, “make Scanlan’s as obnoxious and hard to read as possible.”
Go donate blood. They run tests on it and if anything comes back they are required to notify you. $0
At least it's not scorpions. That's what I'm dealing with.
I'm convinced these kind of posts are markers for where people buried their victims.
"I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was,.... To catch them is my real test. To train them is my cause. I will travel across the land
Love Pike! #critter
If you're trying to get dudes you might be successful.
Iron Maiden?
Nice Hungarian name for a Hungarian breed. Ironic? Or purposeful?
Where's the part where you sell your soul?
I love the League of Legends trailers.
What is this taken from?
I really want to know too.
Pretty sure those are all chickens.
What's up with the big toe?
I help people get high. It's drugs. I sell drugs.
What am I looking at?
That's north of Budapest.
Take the train to Szentendre. It's like stepping back in time. Little town with paved roads and great food.
Walmart carries it.
I'll own up to it! Haha.
Payson, Arizona. Not all of it is desert.
I need a recipe!!...please.
Everything comes back to you in my pants.
Mascara? Hahaha
White pickle