4498 pts · November 28, 2015
Living life in the great PNW and taking pictures along the way.
Thanks, I was a little surprised too, just thought we were sharing our cars lol! The wheels from a company called Apex Wheels.
Ya, love your 94. Apparently other people don't appreciate the A90 or my lame joke of a title lol
Yep, checks out
I just want to see my family again!
Stunning car!
Here we can see two males battling for dominance and the chance to mate with females of the herd
He's just following proto!
And then everybody clapped
Anyone else get confused for a second on how the dog in #6 was just floating in mid air? Just me? I'll see myself out...
Her adam's apple was as big as her balls
Every time I see something like this I wonder how we get ourselves out of this clusterfuck... End 2020 with a little class warfare?
This guy's awesome. His goes by Smiles Taylor on Instagram
It's actually kinda terrifying
Wouldn't that mean you're just giving yourself a round of applause?
Actually randomly learned about it from listening to a podcast by the comedian Tom Segura who was just in Australia
Fun fact, baby koalas eat their mom’s crap as they transition off milk. On an unrelated note I have a new business idea to take down Gerber
Good thing he used those two eggs to keep that bad boy from falling apart
It's all fun and games until they grow up with the habit of screaming at you non-stop like my cat does
Weird, that's the same sound that sometimes comes out of my parent's room but we don't have a dog
Then he busts out that force choke...
Stupid mobile app....
Undertale, Doki Doki Literature Club and Untitled Goose Game
Do you ever tell her to get off her high horse? I'll see myself out....
Thanks, I was a little surprised too, just thought we were sharing our cars lol! The wheels from a company called Apex Wheels.
Ya, love your 94. Apparently other people don't appreciate the A90 or my lame joke of a title lol
Yep, checks out
I just want to see my family again!
Stunning car!
Here we can see two males battling for dominance and the chance to mate with females of the herd
He's just following proto!
And then everybody clapped
Anyone else get confused for a second on how the dog in #6 was just floating in mid air? Just me? I'll see myself out...
Her adam's apple was as big as her balls
Every time I see something like this I wonder how we get ourselves out of this clusterfuck... End 2020 with a little class warfare?
This guy's awesome. His goes by Smiles Taylor on Instagram
It's actually kinda terrifying
Wouldn't that mean you're just giving yourself a round of applause?
Actually randomly learned about it from listening to a podcast by the comedian Tom Segura who was just in Australia
Fun fact, baby koalas eat their mom’s crap as they transition off milk. On an unrelated note I have a new business idea to take down Gerber
Good thing he used those two eggs to keep that bad boy from falling apart
It's all fun and games until they grow up with the habit of screaming at you non-stop like my cat does
Weird, that's the same sound that sometimes comes out of my parent's room but we don't have a dog
Then he busts out that force choke...
Stupid mobile app....
Undertale, Doki Doki Literature Club and Untitled Goose Game
Undertale, Doki Doki Literature Club and Untitled Goose Game
Undertale, Doki Doki Literature Club and Untitled Goose Game
Undertale, Doki Doki Literature Club and Untitled Goose Game
Undertale, Doki Doki Literature Club and Untitled Goose Game
Do you ever tell her to get off her high horse? I'll see myself out....