583 pts · May 12, 2017
Make a new playlist, with 80s music. But for years, or genre
My last name is Öhman, which translates to Islandman
Until they park thier cars
I've heard that getting shit by a bird is considered lucky. But a racoon, that's another level
Gods plan, good boi
Its a wrap? Fail
Shouldn't work in IT
Buy new lotion
Looks like an Audi A5. So, Audi made in china? For Chinese market
I wonder when our planet will face this problem
Which Pokémon is that?
Don't know what it's called, but maybe on the burner. It's a soot detector? Which automatically shuts it down
Love notes, that he can check in
I'm worried, this guy has followers
Operate a telephone booth
The print in the snow, looks like a char from home alone!
I'm not searching. He looks like a creep
First picture is crazy, why have a cold chimney outside. And a tree inside the house
22,20$ free texts, calls and 50gb. In whole Europe and us.
American lorrys.. shiet
A rule my parents made while divorce: don't talk shit about eachother Infront of the children.
A hubcap?
What do they exist? They're gone from Sweden anyways
If you want safety, buy volvo
Somehow I can smell this
Swedes, became protesens in 1100's. Where I'm from, the church have a runestone as a brick in the entrance.
Where is the anti-terrorist organisation to fight this stupidity?
My skin is harder then jeans
Correct
That's why I recognize it ?
Make a new playlist, with 80s music. But for years, or genre
My last name is Öhman, which translates to Islandman
Until they park thier cars
I've heard that getting shit by a bird is considered lucky. But a racoon, that's another level
Gods plan, good boi
Its a wrap? Fail
Shouldn't work in IT
Buy new lotion
Looks like an Audi A5. So, Audi made in china? For Chinese market
I wonder when our planet will face this problem
Which Pokémon is that?
Don't know what it's called, but maybe on the burner. It's a soot detector? Which automatically shuts it down
Love notes, that he can check in
I'm worried, this guy has followers
Operate a telephone booth
The print in the snow, looks like a char from home alone!
I'm not searching. He looks like a creep
First picture is crazy, why have a cold chimney outside. And a tree inside the house
22,20$ free texts, calls and 50gb. In whole Europe and us.
American lorrys.. shiet
A rule my parents made while divorce: don't talk shit about eachother Infront of the children.
A hubcap?
What do they exist? They're gone from Sweden anyways
If you want safety, buy volvo
Somehow I can smell this
Swedes, became protesens in 1100's. Where I'm from, the church have a runestone as a brick in the entrance.
Where is the anti-terrorist organisation to fight this stupidity?
My skin is harder then jeans
Correct
That's why I recognize it ?