248 pts · October 16, 2013
If I do make it to the front page... Boobs are cool, but I'm as ass guy.
Can’t you go in and get the difference with a receipt. Within 30 days..
Cheeked
Double cheered up
Sharpen down to repair 1/4 divots, then replace lol
And now, replace the blades
I wouldn’t even walk up that, with a Sherpa and a harness.
Fuck Best Buy. Got a 10 inch larger tv for 100 dollars less at target, same model family. Oh and roomba 650’s are 200 everywhere else.
Is this camera for like 3rd person masturbation
Bahaha that’s awesome
He wants to fuck
Rad
Her and the guy she told you not to worry about
He’s just a friend
You can’t milk an arm Greg
C’mon just one bite... sharing is caring!
Rain you hear, tears hitting the floor because you can’t hold it in anymore (2)
Then you remember that you got 36 inches of rain in the last 3 weeks, while were trying to harvest, and you soon realize that it’s not (1)
Looks like a time clock backing plate
I’d name him Cletus
So you’re going to show them what road rage is
Only like 300 dollars in conduit
Oh dick
Made er to rollag eh
But I’m a guy
110% guarantee if I kicked that pipe, it’d have turned sideways and fell in the hole..
Oh I can do tha... oh
How many people have heart attacks their first time BASE jumping
Every time I heard the word subnet, like I was ducking hypnotized
I have an 8 year old shiloh shepherd.. shes still kickin
Unfortunate reality
Can’t you go in and get the difference with a receipt. Within 30 days..
Cheeked
Double cheered up
Sharpen down to repair 1/4 divots, then replace lol
And now, replace the blades
I wouldn’t even walk up that, with a Sherpa and a harness.
Fuck Best Buy. Got a 10 inch larger tv for 100 dollars less at target, same model family. Oh and roomba 650’s are 200 everywhere else.
Is this camera for like 3rd person masturbation
Bahaha that’s awesome
He wants to fuck
Rad
Her and the guy she told you not to worry about
He’s just a friend
You can’t milk an arm Greg
C’mon just one bite... sharing is caring!
Rain you hear, tears hitting the floor because you can’t hold it in anymore (2)
Then you remember that you got 36 inches of rain in the last 3 weeks, while were trying to harvest, and you soon realize that it’s not (1)
Looks like a time clock backing plate
I’d name him Cletus
So you’re going to show them what road rage is
Only like 300 dollars in conduit
Oh dick
Made er to rollag eh
But I’m a guy
110% guarantee if I kicked that pipe, it’d have turned sideways and fell in the hole..
Oh I can do tha... oh
How many people have heart attacks their first time BASE jumping
Every time I heard the word subnet, like I was ducking hypnotized
I have an 8 year old shiloh shepherd.. shes still kickin
Unfortunate reality