729 pts ยท February 26, 2014
That's the rules
And if you look, they are all human just dressed a bit differently too
Was more hinting at the fact that he completely disregarded the new testament and said Jesus isn't coming back.
Watch, it's actually the very first notch
A pope that disregards other things if the bible too.
Not too sure, but I'm sure some of the femenists would think so
But but, check your privilege
The apostrophe in #1 is meant to take the place of a letter.... Asteroid would be ast'roid, not as'troid
THIS is how you download a bear
Love Colorado... Source: Grand Junction, CO
The photo looks like your dead grandad is holding the cat!
I bet those lips would feel great
I could actually hear him as if gifs had sound
Don't do it!! Too many one ways
That was quick
Even as an NDT Inspector in the oilfields, I can confirm 110%
Those are some big hands for a tiny body
They may not be... Who knows, it's the internet....
I'd like to be busy in her "south" hurhurdyhur
And you personally have talked to a watermelon to discover it has emotions involving heat?
Golden
Keep telling urself that, buddy.
That's all you took from this? How about the fact that boat is built for a midget!
Such clean
Aye, she gets her thermostat at home... Can't anyone be happy
That guy is white, just dirty
I laughed cuz of all the blank space
That's like a modified 8 count
Fuck leg day
That... Skidmark
That's the rules
And if you look, they are all human just dressed a bit differently too
Was more hinting at the fact that he completely disregarded the new testament and said Jesus isn't coming back.
Watch, it's actually the very first notch
A pope that disregards other things if the bible too.
Not too sure, but I'm sure some of the femenists would think so
But but, check your privilege
The apostrophe in #1 is meant to take the place of a letter.... Asteroid would be ast'roid, not as'troid
THIS is how you download a bear
Love Colorado... Source: Grand Junction, CO
The photo looks like your dead grandad is holding the cat!
I bet those lips would feel great
I could actually hear him as if gifs had sound
Don't do it!! Too many one ways
That was quick
Even as an NDT Inspector in the oilfields, I can confirm 110%
Those are some big hands for a tiny body
They may not be... Who knows, it's the internet....
I'd like to be busy in her "south" hurhurdyhur
And you personally have talked to a watermelon to discover it has emotions involving heat?
Golden
Keep telling urself that, buddy.
That's all you took from this? How about the fact that boat is built for a midget!
Such clean
Aye, she gets her thermostat at home... Can't anyone be happy
That guy is white, just dirty
I laughed cuz of all the blank space
That's like a modified 8 count
Fuck leg day
That... Skidmark