1172 pts ยท September 3, 2013
I can't make this thing not suck
11 years is crazy
Amazon c:
that's very nice dear
neat
Your son is freakin adorable omg
FUCK MY LIFE
you're adorable OMG
older. The one with the old black people sayin "God damn loch ness monster! always askin for $3.50"
South Park joke
I was looking for this comment omg
We do these like, either monthly or weekly in my school, I don't have gym yet this year but next year my out of shape ass if fucked.
Same. We should start a club.
I am aware
The only reason I went through the comments.
Was he young Goku? If so he was just checking her gender...
Oh god.
Like, here?
I still have no idea what happened.
Knew it was somthing dumb
kay i know i know what this is from but what is this from
What year is this
I heard the theme song throughout the whole fucking thing.
I'm not crying.
Hey, at least you have cool hair.
Okay so in asl for peanut butter you say " nut butter" I feel like that's relevant
God, this is my all time favorite movie.
Wasn't he born that way? Yeah he was its a thing.
Did you mean Dean Whinchester?
Why...Why didn't you leave him there
Apparently not.
11 years is crazy
Amazon c:
that's very nice dear
neat
Your son is freakin adorable omg
FUCK MY LIFE
you're adorable OMG
older. The one with the old black people sayin "God damn loch ness monster! always askin for $3.50"
South Park joke
I was looking for this comment omg
We do these like, either monthly or weekly in my school, I don't have gym yet this year but next year my out of shape ass if fucked.
Same. We should start a club.
I am aware
The only reason I went through the comments.
Was he young Goku? If so he was just checking her gender...
Oh god.
Like, here?
I still have no idea what happened.
Knew it was somthing dumb
kay i know i know what this is from but what is this from
What year is this
I heard the theme song throughout the whole fucking thing.
I'm not crying.
Hey, at least you have cool hair.
Okay so in asl for peanut butter you say " nut butter" I feel like that's relevant
God, this is my all time favorite movie.
Wasn't he born that way? Yeah he was its a thing.
Did you mean Dean Whinchester?
Why...Why didn't you leave him there
Apparently not.