4606 pts · April 1, 2014
I like warm weather, hanging out with my friends, reading, cooking and believe that good movies can be made in other languages.
And to you!
+1 for the “burning your daughter at the stake” tag.
My company just rolled out their new and extra shitty PTO policy this morning. This is perfect for my current feels.
It's true. But she still told on herself to my grandpa when he got home.
Call them often or go visit if you can. My grandparents live 3 hours up north and I went up for the weekend the last weekend she was at home
White. Her mother was adopted, rumor was that she was Italian, and her father was Irish.
Like banana. She hated it so that’s what I called her. Bothering each other is how we show affection in my family.
Fran was 100% a dude.
I'm not. He's getting him from a Great Pyrenees rescue. This was the latest pupdate photo.
Upvote for "tit about."
TAKE ALL MY UPVOTES!!!!!!!
+1 for the good eye
Always upvote labyrinth.
He was adopted out by the no kill organization I'd contacted. I have a dog that doesn't care for cats so he couldn't stay forever :/
Is this going to be another trilogy? I have been so waiting impatiently for this game!
oh i know what you mean.
i enjoy that everyone is taking part and no one is yelling about cultural appropriation. +1
Thank you so much. All signed up!
Pics or it didn't happen.
Assistant to the Regional Manager
They were selling them as "spider balls"! I thought that would be misleading as a title.
Try to apply for a Care Credit card. You can get a year to pay off the charge interest free. Helped a lot when my dog had an ER visit.
No regerts.
George Washington didn't have any biological children.
Congratulations! I'll look this place up the next time I make it to Paris :)
Just keep yourself busy so you don't have time to think about smoking and obsess over it. Best of luck to you!
Woot! I also just quit. When I get cravings I try to list the states in alphabetical order and that distracts me enough to get through it.
Yaaaaassssssssss!
Yay! Keep on gettin it!
I wish I could upvote this twice.
And to you!
+1 for the “burning your daughter at the stake” tag.
My company just rolled out their new and extra shitty PTO policy this morning. This is perfect for my current feels.
It's true. But she still told on herself to my grandpa when he got home.
Call them often or go visit if you can. My grandparents live 3 hours up north and I went up for the weekend the last weekend she was at home
White. Her mother was adopted, rumor was that she was Italian, and her father was Irish.
Like banana. She hated it so that’s what I called her. Bothering each other is how we show affection in my family.
Fran was 100% a dude.
I'm not. He's getting him from a Great Pyrenees rescue. This was the latest pupdate photo.
Upvote for "tit about."
TAKE ALL MY UPVOTES!!!!!!!
+1 for the good eye
Always upvote labyrinth.
He was adopted out by the no kill organization I'd contacted. I have a dog that doesn't care for cats so he couldn't stay forever :/
Is this going to be another trilogy? I have been so waiting impatiently for this game!
oh i know what you mean.
i enjoy that everyone is taking part and no one is yelling about cultural appropriation. +1
Thank you so much. All signed up!
Pics or it didn't happen.
Assistant to the Regional Manager
They were selling them as "spider balls"! I thought that would be misleading as a title.
Try to apply for a Care Credit card. You can get a year to pay off the charge interest free. Helped a lot when my dog had an ER visit.
No regerts.
George Washington didn't have any biological children.
Congratulations! I'll look this place up the next time I make it to Paris :)
Just keep yourself busy so you don't have time to think about smoking and obsess over it. Best of luck to you!
Woot! I also just quit. When I get cravings I try to list the states in alphabetical order and that distracts me enough to get through it.
Yaaaaassssssssss!
Yay! Keep on gettin it!
I wish I could upvote this twice.