601 pts · February 13, 2011
Ghost - Secular Haze (Live @ P3 Guld 2013)
Yeah, I remember this one. It's still stuck in my mind when this topic pops up.
Servus aus Kölle/Bonn!
Configured my alarm to simple math tasks for disabling it in the morning. Now I can order 6 numbers up to 1000 while tired as fuck.
Check out: http://imgur.com/r/powerwashingporn
DJ Assault - Ass N Titties: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eu2OYcgr4rM
https://imgur.com/r/reallifedoodles
Moar: https://www.reddit.com/r/reallifedoodles/
https://www.reddit.com/r/reallifedoodles/
Just made a Google Image reverse search: it's a concept art for "Remember Me"
"29 ways to stay creative" as a video: https://vimeo.com/24302498
Also try vinegar for the tomato sauce. It makes it a bit sweeter and more delicious.
v
And "Luna" fits as name pretty good (because of the black-white colored furr).
My favourite: http://imgur.com/PIPI9Qa
Oh yes, the crying started here.
So... you left "Homeland"?
Link to source: http://itsthetie.com/
She used to be Single Malt.
Well, thanks guys!
Bonn
Yay.
polyfeux,Male,25,German,Cologne,20 years: http://vocaroo.com/i/s1VJ08eH6eIo
check - Lindenthal
One of us!
Hi drunk!
I thought I needed to scroll down till hell, to find this comment!
The Pierces - You'll Be Mine
Ghost - Secular Haze (Live @ P3 Guld 2013)
Yeah, I remember this one. It's still stuck in my mind when this topic pops up.
Servus aus Kölle/Bonn!
Configured my alarm to simple math tasks for disabling it in the morning. Now I can order 6 numbers up to 1000 while tired as fuck.
Check out: http://imgur.com/r/powerwashingporn
DJ Assault - Ass N Titties: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eu2OYcgr4rM
https://imgur.com/r/reallifedoodles
Moar: https://www.reddit.com/r/reallifedoodles/
https://www.reddit.com/r/reallifedoodles/
Just made a Google Image reverse search: it's a concept art for "Remember Me"
"29 ways to stay creative" as a video: https://vimeo.com/24302498
Also try vinegar for the tomato sauce. It makes it a bit sweeter and more delicious.
And "Luna" fits as name pretty good (because of the black-white colored furr).
My favourite: http://imgur.com/PIPI9Qa
Oh yes, the crying started here.
So... you left "Homeland"?
Link to source: http://itsthetie.com/
She used to be Single Malt.
Well, thanks guys!
Bonn
Yay.
polyfeux,Male,25,German,Cologne,20 years: http://vocaroo.com/i/s1VJ08eH6eIo
polyfeux,Male,25,German,Cologne,20 years: http://vocaroo.com/i/s1VJ08eH6eIo
Bonn
check - Lindenthal
One of us!
Hi drunk!
I thought I needed to scroll down till hell, to find this comment!
The Pierces - You'll Be Mine